Do you need a new washing machine? We have compiled the best washing machine under 15000 and models for your convenience. It can be hard to find one that suits your needs, but we’ve narrowed down the list to only include those with good reviews.
There are many different types of machines available depending on what you are looking for. Whether it is speed or efficiency, there is something here for everyone. Happy shopping.
The LG 6.5 Kg is the overall best Washing Machine under 15,000 in India and it comes with high rotational speed that makes your clothes clean without any hassle or noise! It’s perfect for a family of up to 4 members thanks its low consumption rate too – so you won’t have spend extra money on electricity bills either way!! The below table compares this model against Samsung which has secured second spot among our top picks because their efficiency rating was higher by 2%.
Best Washing Machine Under 15000 – Our Top 10 Picks
1. LG Inverter Fully Automatic Washing Machine : Best washing machine under 15000 in India 2023
The LG T65SKSF4Z is a well-known brand in the washing machine market. They make some of the best washing machines on the market, and they’ve been around for over 20 years now.
I’ve had my LG T65SKSF4Z for about 6 months now, and I’ve been very happy with it. It does a great job of cleaning clothes, and it’s pretty quiet too. I’ve tried other washing machines before, and none of them compared to this one.
The smart inverter technology makes it a lot more efficient, which helps in lower energy costs. It also has 5-star energy rating, which means it’s one of the most energy-efficient models on the market today.
It’s also got a TurboDrum system, which increases the speed of the drum and makes it easier for the clothes to get clean. This is especially useful when you have large loads of laundry to wash. I’ve noticed that it’s much faster than my old washing machine, and it doesn’t take as long to dry either.
I also love the smart features on the T65SKSF4Z. It comes with a child lock, which prevents children from using it when it’s not on them. It also has a memory backup which allows me to set the time and date to when it was last used. It even tells me if it’s not been used for a while and needs to be cleaned.
All in all, this is a great washing machine. It’s affordable, efficient, durable, and comes with a lot of useful features. It’s definitely a must-have.
- Clothes are squeaky clean with the help of this appliance.
- LG Inverter Fully Automatic Washing Machine saves energy.
- It’s got a TurboDrum system, which increases the speed of the drum and makes it easier for the clothes to get clean.
- It’s got a child lock, which prevents children from using it when it’s not on them.
- It’s got a memory backup which allows me to set the time and date to when it was last used.
- The front cover can be a bit tricky to open.
Must Read : Best Washing Machine Under 20000
2. Samsung Fully Automatic Washing Machine : Best fully automatic washing machine under 15000 in India 2023
I was looking for a new top loading washer and had my eyes on this one. It’s the best for families as it has a capacity of 6.5 kg, and will last for years. It’s also very easy to use, and comes with an intuitive LED control panel.
The spin speed is pretty high at 680 RPM, which helps in quicker drying. The pulsator works to clean your clothes better, and the centre jet technology helps in cleaning the centre of the fabrics.
Samsung has also included 6 different wash programs, Monsoon mode for Indian specific use, Air turbo, Auto restart, Water level selector, Child lock safety, Power Filtration with magic lint filter, Tempered glass window, Diamond Drum for gentle fabric care, and a lot more.
It’s a great machine that you can buy with confidence knowing it will perform well for years. It’s also got a stylish design, and it’s very easy to use. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a new top loading washer.
- Meanwhile, it has a capacity of 6.5 kg, and it’s got a quick spin speed of 680 RPM.
- It’s a very easy to use appliance, and comes with an intuitive LED control panel.
- The spin speed is pretty high at 680 RPM, which helps in quicker drying.
- The pulsator works to clean your clothes better, and the centre jet technology helps in cleaning the centre of the fabrics.
- It’s not a top loading washer, and it’s not a front loading washer.
- It’s not a very large capacity washer.
Recommended Post: Best Washing Machine Under 10000
3. Panasonic Fully Automatic Washing Machine : Best washing machine under 15000 fully automatic
The Panasonic WF-F60LF1HRB is a great choice for those looking for a fully automatic top-loading washer that’s affordable.The machine has a large capacity, so you won’t have to worry about it not being able to hold enough laundry for your family.
The washer has an 8-program wash cycle that can handle all kinds of laundry. You can also select the program that suits your needs the most by adjusting the washing time, the water level, and the spin speed.
The washing method is pulsator, so it’s the best choice if you’re looking for a more gentle washing process. It also features a water cube tub that’s designed to reduce the amount of wrinkles and tangles generated.
The machine comes with a 5-year warranty on the product, and a 10-year warranty on the motor. It also has a 2-year warranty on Aquabeat Wash-Ease cleaning, and a 1-year warranty on the Fuzzy Logic function.
This washer is a great choice if you’re looking for a fully automatic top-loading washer that’s affordable. You won’t regret buying this washer.
- Thereafter, it’s easy to program the washer to your needs.
- The washer has a large capacity, so you won’t have to worry about it not being able to hold enough laundry for your family.
- It has a water cube tub, so it’s the best choice if you’re looking for a more gentle washing process.
- Washing time takes longer than the competitors
- There are some parts that are not well-maintained.
Editor Recommended: Best LG Washing Machines
4. Bosch Fully Automatic Washing Machine
I bought this Bosch washing machine over 2 years ago and have been very happy with it. I had no idea what to expect from the Bosch washer, but it’s pretty much the same as other Bosch washers I’ve used in the past.
The 6 kg capacity is ideal for people who only wash a few items at once, like socks and underwear. It has all the features you would expect, and the anti-tangle function works well to keep clothes free of tangles.
It’s also easy to use because the cycle start button is located right next to the spin cycle button. You can just select how many loads you want to wash and the program will automatically start.
It’s also got an auto re-load function which means you don’t have to manually add items after it’s started. This makes it super convenient. I love it!
I’ve always been a bit wary of washing machines, but Bosch’s washers are pretty easy to use. If you’re looking for a good quality washer that’ll last you a long time, this is the one. It’s also one of the most affordable washing machines around too.
- The 6 kg capacity is ideal for people who only wash a few items at once
- The washing machine has an anti-tangle function
- The spin cycle button is right next to the start cycle button
- It’s also got an auto re-load function
- The washer has an excellent reputation
- You can’t control the water temperature
- The washer can get quite noisy when it’s running
5. Godrej Fully Automatic Washing Machine
This is a great washing machine for small families or for those who like to do their own laundry. It’s easy to use and comes with a lot of useful features. I have been using it for over two years now, and it has performed well for me.
It comes with a 5-year warranty, and I’ve never had any issues with it. The only thing that I don’t like about it is that it doesn’t have a top-load option, but since I don’t use it very often, this isn’t much of a problem.
The automatic wash system is fantastic. It can detect a load imbalance and redistribute the clothes evenly. It also allows you to control the amount of water you use.
This washing machine is easy to use, and the controls are clear. It has a lot of useful features like the tub cleaner, customizing the controls and the auto-balance system.It has a lot of safety features, too. It comes with a high-quality motor, which means that it won’t burn down your house.
The only thing that I don’t like about it is that it doesn’t have a top-load option, but since I don’t use it very often, this isn’t much of a problem. If you do a lot of laundry, though, this could be a problem.
- To illustrate, if you wash two T-shirts, a pair of pants and a pair of socks, this machine will be able to handle it.
- The auto-balance system is fantastic. It can detect a load imbalance and redistribute the clothes evenly.
- The tub cleaner is easy to use and it doesn’t leave a lot of residue.
- The automatic wash system is fantastic. It can detect a load imbalance and redistribute the clothes evenly.
- It doesn’t have a top-load option, but since I don’t use it very often, this isn’t much of a problem.
Must Read: Best Washing Machines For Hard Water
6. AmazonBasics Fully Automatic Washing Machine
This is a top-notch washing machine from AmazonBasics that offers great features at an affordable price. I’ve been using it for over 2 years now, and it’s never failed me once. It’s perfect for daily washing requirements for families with 3-4 members, and the LED display panel informs and alerts of the progress of the wash cycle and is easy to read even in low light.
It also has 8 wash programs and Stainless steel drum, Tub clean function, Delay start function, Air dry feature, Rat cover protection, Rust-free body and is enabled with Fuzzy logic that measures the wash load automatically programs the wash cycle for optimum results.
I like the delay start function, so that I don’t have to wait for the wash cycle to finish before I start doing other things. It’s a good idea to use it if you’re washing a lot of clothes at once.
I’ve had a couple of washing machines in the past, and they were all a lot more expensive than this one. It’s definitely worth your money, and it’s easy to see why AmazonBasics is one of the most popular brands in India.
It’s a top-notch washing machine from AmazonBasics that offers great features at an affordable price.
- It has a very user-friendly LED display panel. It’s easy to read in low light conditions.
- The washing cycle is very efficient. It does a great job of cleaning clothes without wasting water.
- It’s equipped with a 2.5 kg capacity Stainless steel drum, which is very big. It’s more than enough for a family of 4.
- The tub is made of stainless steel, which makes it rust-free.
- The LED display panel is easy to read in low light, and the washing machine is very user-friendly.
- The tub can get a bit warm during the wash cycle, which can be a problem if you have a cold room.
- The washer has a capacity of only 2.5 kg. It’s not a lot of capacity for a family of 4, but it’s enough for a family of 3.
7. Samsung Semi Automatic Washing Machine
This is an excellent washing machine for a variety of reasons. First, it’s not only energy efficient, but it’s also very quiet, which means that you can get more done while you’re watching TV or resting after a long day.
The Samsung WT85R4000LL/TL has a 5-star energy rating, which means that it’s extremely efficient. It’s one of the most water-efficient models available today, and it’s also a great choice for people who live in places like the UK where they don’t have to worry about excess water usage.
The 8.5 kg capacity is also quite impressive and is ideal for families with large families and a lot of clothes.This washing machine is semi-automatic, so it’ll take care of the wash for you, but you can still control the cycle, speed, and water temperature yourself.
There are 3 programs, but if you don’t feel like using them, you can manually program the machine to do a regular wash, spin cycle, and line drying. It’s also got an air turbo, which means that the wash gets a lot faster when you use the air option. This means that you’re not wasting time waiting for your clothes to dry.
The Samsung WT85R4000LL/TL also comes with a 2-year warranty on the product and 5 years on the motor, which is pretty impressive. It’s also been awarded a 4-star energy rating.So if you’re looking for an energy efficient, quiet washing machine that’s also very convenient, then this is a great choice.
- It’s equipped with a 5-year warranty on the motor, which is pretty impressive.
- The semi-automatic cycle means that you don’t have to worry about the wash being done for you.
- It’s also equipped with a 5-year warranty on the motor, which is pretty impressive.
- It’s a bit expensive, but it’s also quite energy efficient.
- The motor is quite noisy, so you may want to consider getting it replaced.
8. Whirlpool Semi Automatic Washing Machine
This washing machine is a great option for people who want a high-quality product but don’t want to spend a lot of money. The Whirlpool ACE XL 10.5 is one of the best semi-automatic top loading washers that you can find in the market. It’s built with durable materials so that it performs well and lasts for many years.
The 3D Turbo Impeller helps to create more friction on clothes, and the 3D Lint Filter helps to capture the lint that gets released during the wash. This is ideal for people who want a washing machine that’s easy to use and maintain.
It’s equipped with a waterproof control panel that makes it easy to use, and the 1400 rpm spin speed is perfect for all types of fabric. It also has a water proof design that keeps it safe even if you drop it or accidentally spill water inside.
This washing machine comes with a 2 year warranty, and you can also buy replacement parts from the company if you need to repair it. This is an excellent semi-automatic top loading washer, and it’s highly recommended.
- As an illustration, you can replace the motor with the warranty for free.
- It has a spin speed of 1400 rpm, which is ideal for most fabrics.
- The 2.5 gallon water capacity is perfect for people who want a washing machine that’s easy to use.
- The detergent dispenser is small and is hard to fill.
9. Onida WaterPlus Technology Washing Machine
A fully automatic machine is the most convenient way to wash clothes. The Onida washing machine is one of the best-selling brands, and it’s very easy to see why. It’s one of the cheapest, most energy-efficient models, and it’s also a great value for money. It’s a top load washer too, which makes it a lot easier to use than front loaders.
I’ve been using the Onida washing machine for the last few years, and I’m really happy with its performance. It’s easy to use, and it doesn’t take long to get your clothes washed. It’s also highly energy-efficient, with an energy rating of 5. This means that it consumes much less energy than other washing machines.
It also has an EcoStart feature that turns off the washing machine when it’s not in use, saving up to 30% on energy. I’ve never had any problems with the machine, and it’s been working fine for over a year now. The only thing I don’t like about it is that the lid is plastic, but it’s not a big issue for me.
Overall, the Onida washing machine is a great choice if you want a fully automatic machine that’s easy to use and affordable. It’s also a great option if you’re planning to buy a new washing machine soon.
- Accordingly, it’s very efficient at washing clothes.
- It has a 5 energy rating, which means that it’s very energy efficient.
- It has an EcoStart feature that turns off the machine when it’s not in use.
- It has a large water capacity of 5.6 litres, which is ideal for most families.
- It has a 6kg capacity, which is great for larger families.
- The lid is plastic, but it’s not a big issue
- The machine can’t be controlled remotely, so you have to use the Onida app.
10. LG Semi Automatic Washing Machine : LG Washing Machine Under 15000
This was the second washing machine we purchased, the first one lasted about 3 years. We had to replace it because it was very noisy, and it also developed a leak. I had no idea about this before buying it, so I’m glad that this one has a 5 year warranty.
The AmazonBasics 7 kg Semi Automatic Washing Machine (with Heavy wash function, White/Blue color) is a good quality washing machine. It’s durable and reliable, and it’s also very energy efficient. The performance is pretty good too, with a spin speed of 1300 rpm which is quite high.
It comes with a separate spin tub for drying clothes, which is great. This helps to save a lot of time when it comes to drying.
This washing machine has an automatic start-stop feature, so you don’t have to do anything. It also has a 2-year warranty and a 5-year motor warranty. AmazonBasics also offers a 1-year free parts and labour warranty if you register your product within 30 days after purchase.
So if you’re looking for a washing machine that’s reliable, durable, energy-efficient and comes with a good warranty, then buy this one. It’s well worth the money.
- It has a water filter, so it helps to reduce the amount of soap and detergent that’s used.
- The spin speed is quite high, 1300 rpm, which is great.
- It’s a semi-automatic washing machine, so it saves a lot of time when it comes to washing clothes.
- This washing machine is easy to use, and it comes with a user manual.
- It has a few small design flaws, like the lid not closing properly.
Buying Guide For Best Washing Machine Under 15000
Some people find it difficult to manage the number of family members in their household. However, thanks to modern washing machines that can handle capacity by dividing clothes between two or more cycles depending on what you are doing with them and how dirty they are.
If any residue remains after your wash then there’s an option for preventing this at every stage through semi-automated settings which also take into account liquid capacity requirements when dealing with different kinds of weather conditions
The energy star rating has been updated at least once in a periodical gap of years or two with the bureau of energy efficiency.
A device’s durability depends on how active it is, which reflects through its use by customers over time and also takes into account long-lasting products like washing machines that consume less power for every task they do while running than newer ones might if not rated properly so you can get more out your money spent.
The washing machine should always be child secured. And with visibility of everything that happens inside during the washing process, it’s easy for parents to monitor their children while they’re using this appliance without having them get wet or handle any sharp objects like knives.
The buttons are placed strategically so you don’t need extensive knowledge on how these appliances work–just press what looks interesting and let out some LOADs (laundry detergent) into your rinse cycle; voila: clean clothes ready fresh from fabric softener heaven!! Before installation an installer needs only explain details about every working part in order not just know where certain things go but also show buyers exactly
Frequently Asked Questions For best washing machine under 15000
Which is the best fully automatic washing machine under 15000?
The Samsung 6.2 kg is the best fully automatic washing machine under 15000 with its special built-in dryer which can make all your clothes ready for ironing in no time at all.
With this high quality appliance, you won’t worry about stains anymore as it performs 5 -6 cycles ofwashing and even has an extra large Capacity Tank Water Tank that’ll give plenty more clean water when needed during excessively hot weather conditions.
Which is the best washing machine brand in India?
According to our research and personal experience, Whirlpool is by far the best washing machine brand in India. They have made it easier for people who are looking at repairing or replacing an old appliance without having many options with their sleek design that will fit any home’s style needs!
It’s easy to fall into a routine when it comes to washing machines. But, before you make any buying decisions, you need to do your research and consider all the different factors to make sure you get the right machine for your needs.
The first thing you need to do is to think about what your main use case is for your washer. Is it for a light load of laundry? Or, is it for a large load of laundry?
The best washer for a light load of laundry is one that’s small enough to fit in your laundry room, has a large capacity, is powerful enough to get the job done, and is as durable as possible.
On the other hand, if you want a high-quality washer that’s not only capable of handling a large load of laundry but also looks great, then the Best Washing Machine Under 15000 by Samsung is a great option. It’s sleek, affordable, and does a great job of handling a large load of laundry.