The time of purchasing the old analog or digital watches has now gone. People in this era are more inclined towards the Smartwatches that are available in the market. In this list we have mentioned the best smartwatch under 5000 that one can buy.
They perform so many functions which attract the customer. People have started shifting towards such smartwatches due to which there are a lot of products coming in the market every day.
They can be easily connected to your cell phones and allow you to access most of the things through your watch. They come at very affordable prices so that everyone can afford such watches.
There are some that have to be kept in mind like the colour of the watch, whether or not it is water-resistant, the connectivity to your phone should be strong enough, the size in which the watch is available, the brand from which you would be purchasing and lastly how much is it going to cost you at the end of your purchase.
In this article, we have mentioned the best smartwatches in India with all the things about the watch. We have also listed the pros and cons so that you can easily measure them and then decide which brand suits you the best.
Starting below, we have mentioned some of the best smartwatches under the range of 5000 so that you can pick the one you like the most. Let us begin with the list.
- 1. Noise ColorFit Ultra Smartwatch : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
- 2. realme Fashion Watch : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
- 3. Enhance KW37 Pro
- 4. Amazfit Bip U : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
- 5. Fire-Boltt Beast
- 6. realme Smart Watch S : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
- 7. boAt Xtend Smartwatch
- 8. French Connection F1
- 9. French Connection Q26 Series : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
- 10. Helix SMART 2.0 smartwatch : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
- Quick Tips to Keep in Mind When You Buy a Smartwatch
- Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Top 10 Best Smartwatch Under 5000 in 2021
1. Noise ColorFit Ultra Smartwatch : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
Noise ColorFit is one of the most affordable smartwatches and can be bought under 5000. It is available in 3 colors, namely cloud grey, gunmetal grey & space blue.
The watch is crafted from Grade 6061 aluminum and can be used roughly without any hassle. It includes a dedicated NoiseFit app that helps you stay connected with a personal health assistant as it has various featured heart rates, stress, blood oxygen (SpO2), sleep monitors, and REM.
This smartwatch has the highest display with a 1.75 HD touch screen in a rectangular dial and helps see clearer in intense sunlight. Also, it has full touch screen support with an HD resolution of 320X385 px.
Noise ColorFit Ultra smartwatch has a lithium-ion polymer battery of 150mAh and takes about two and half hours to charge.
It lasts about nine days and can be used every day without any problem in a single charge. The watch is IP68 waterproof and can be used in places with water up to 50 meters, and you can wear it while swimming.
The watch supports 60 support modes, and you can just pick among elliptical trainers, pool, freestyle, treadmill modes and just play your sport. Basically, it is a ready watch for every day.
- You can connect the smartwatch with Bluetooth and USB.
- Whatever notification you receive on your smartphone will be received on a smartwatch like emails, messages, and other apps.
- It supports 60 sports modes.
- The steps are swappable and can be swapped according to the trend.
- The memory of the smartwatch is volatile.
- Updating firmware is pretty tricky, and you’ll have to reset, reinstall, and repair.
- The quality of the straps is very poor.
- The battery life is not up to standard as it advertised wrongly.
2. realme Fashion Watch : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
Realme Fashion Watch has a large and ultra-bright screen with smooth-touch and is visible even in bright lights.
You can connect your smartwatch with your mobile and control your phone camera and music. There are over 12 watch faces which you can download via the realm Link app.
It works as an excellent blood oxygen level monitor and is highly accurate, and is ideal for workout practitioners to measure their blood oxygen level effortlessly.
The smartwatch supports 14 sports modes and works as a heart rate monitor.
You can receive all notifications like calls, messages, reminders on your smartwatch without using your phone. It is IP68 waterproof and can be worn while swimming as it is waterproof up to 50 meters.
- The smartwatch works as an intellectual activity tracker and supports 14 sports modes: Football, Cricket, Walk, Outdoor Run, Yoga, Outdoor Cycle, Badminton, and Basketball.
- There are some additional features like drink water reminders, call rejection, and alarms.
- It is water resistant.
- The health data you can view your smartwatch record on the realm Link app, and you can change the setting as per your preference
- The exercises detection is not automatic.
- The features are available only for Android
3. Enhance KW37 Pro
Enhance KW37 Pro is one of the best smartwatches under 5000 and comes with the built-in optical HR monitor that helps measure the heart rate every five minutes.
At the same time, the Blood Oxygen SPO2 Monitor measures blood pressure and body temperature. It supports multiple sports modes, including walking, running, treadmill, climbing, swimming, hiking, and cycling.
You will get 20-day battery life and comes with an IP68 waterproof rating. It doesn’t need frequent charging and can be charged using a safe case USB charger included with the package.
The smartwatch has a rectangular 1.30 display with a full-touch display, and it comes in 4 different colors with swappable straps. It is effortless to operate and has multiple faces, which you can change accordingly.
- It comes with a built-in optical HR monitor and a Blood Oxygen SPO2 Monitor.
- Sports modes supported by the watch are walking, running, treadmill, climbing, swimming, hiking, and cycling.
- The seven sports modes supported by the smartwatch are swimming, climbing, walking, running, cycling, and Treadmill.
- It comes in four different strap colors, which are black, grey, blue, and pink.
- The smartwatch can store the heart rate reading and detailed sports and sleep the day of 7 days.
- It functions in various ways. Some of them include Heart Rate Monitor, Remote Camera Control, Alarm clock, sleeping monitor, app notification, sports modes, and pedometer.
- It is not very accurate when measuring health-related stuff.
4. Amazfit Bip U : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
Amazfit Bip smartwatch is the best smartwatch under 5000, and it has a 1.43 inch large HD screen with a transflective color display, allowing you to enjoy a more precise and more extensive view.
It also has an anti-fingerprint coating, and the display is entirely protected by 2.5D corning gorilla 3rd generation tempered glass.
The screen is large and wide, and you can easily read all fonts even in the brightest light. For a unique experience, the watch comes with 50 watch faces and allows you to upload your personalized watch face.
It comes equipped with a PAITM Health Assessment System that transforms all the required data and presents it to the user.
The smartwatch contains Heart Rate Monitoring, Sleep Quality Monitoring, and Stress Level Monitoring.
- It has a 9-day battery life on average usage when fully charged and five days on heavy use.
- The smartwatch can work up to 9 days on a single charge or five days if heavy usage.
- 24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring
- It has 50 watch faces, and you can even personalize your watch face.
- The color options available in the watch are Black and Green.
- There is a margin of error in the heart rate sensor when measuring heart rate.
- The watch does not have a built-in GPS.
5. Fire-Boltt Beast
Fire-Boltt Beast has an industry-leading display with 1.69 inches HD Full Touch, and has a sleek and attractive metal body, and comes with changeable straps.
The watch tracks the Blood Oxygen level and Dynamic Heart Rate Monitoring twenty-four seven.
Battery of the watch lasts up to 8 days, and you can change watch faces through the app and also customize the watch face according to your preference.
- It is packed with various features like weather forecasts, sleep monitoring, sports fitness, music control, camera control, and meditative breathing.
- Equistic and attractive metal body and build.
- It has a very strong battery life and can receive notifications from google, youtube, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, message and call notifications, and Instagram.
- The smartwatch supports multiple workout modes. Some are cycling, skipping, football, Count steps, distance, walking, running, badminton and basketball.
- IP67 waterproof.
- It can work as a health monitor and includes SPO2 monitoring, heart rate tracking, and meditative monitoring.
- The features offered by the smartwatch are not up to the standard.
6. realme Smart Watch S : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
Realme watches are one of the most premium-looking watches out there in the market.
This product comes with a large touchscreen and auto-Brightness, which allows you to read the digital fonts when in the brightest light, hence improving both the indoors and outdoors viewing experience.
It is made of a high durability Aluminum alloy case and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The sensor comes equipped to monitor the heart rate and blood oxygen and provide accurate data to the user.
It takes 2 hours to charge and can last up to 15 days on average use. There are over 100+ Stylish Watch Faces and can be used for three months.
The trendy dials are excellent for your Watch S. You can use it anywhere as it has an IP68 Water Resistant rating so that you can use the watch every day without any hassle. Lastly, it supports 16 sports modes.
- The circle dial gives a very premium look to the watch, overall giving it trendy and stylish.
- It comes with heart rate and blood oxygen monitoring.
- It is waterproof and bears the rating of IP68 Water Resistant
- The watch’s battery life is relatively longer than the rest of the products and can last up to 15 days.
- A broad and large screen allows you to skim the digital fonts.
- As claimed, the protective glass is not up to the standard, and the watch gets scratched very easily.
- The functions performed by the watch are not very accurate and often give incorrect data.
7. boAt Xtend Smartwatch
We are not at all exaggerating when we say that this is the best smartwatch. It comes with a built-in voice assistant, Alexa, and you can use it to set alarms, call or set reminders using the voice command.
The 1.69-inch square LCD display has a complete touch display and has an automatic brightness feature.
It has multiple watch faces and can match your outfit. The watch also tracks your daily activities and includes 14 sports modes like outdoor, indoor running and walking, cricket, hiking, yoga, rowing, and some other activities.
It works as a real-time monitor and features functions like guided meditative breathing, stress monitoring, heart rate, SPO2, and sleep monitoring. Basically, it keeps information and records data on your overall health.
- It is a daily activity tracker and includes 14 sports modes. Some of them are outdoor running and walking, indoor running and walking, cricket, hiking, yoga, rowing, and some other activities.
- Smartwatch has a 7-day long battery life on a single charge.
- The smartwatch features multiple watch faces and has automatic brightness.
- It has a built-in voice assistant, Alexa.
- The commands given to the voice assistant fail most of the time.
- Battery performance is very poor and doesn’t meet the advertisement.
- The health monitoring is pretty inaccurate.
8. French Connection F1
French Connection Smartwatch has an IPS full touch screen and has an adjustable bright screen. The bright screen allows you to skim the digital fonts.
A single charge can last up to 14 days and remain on standby for 30 days. The watch has an IP68 rating and withstands challenging weather conditions, including all the rough use in dust and water.
Since it is a smartwatch, it works as a tracker and counts all your reps. Even measure your stamina.
It includes 11 sports modes, Spinning, Basketball, Football, Badminton, Swimming, Cycle, Running, Walk, Climbing, and treadmills. All notifications can be received and controlled via the watch.
The watch also includes Heart Rate Monitoring, sleep monitoring, and Blood pressure Monitoring.
This smartwatch is unisex and consists of a menstrual tracking feature. Whether you want to hike or swim, this watch is absolutely perfect for you!
- It includes heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, and blood pressure monitoring.
- 30 day standby time.
- The sports modes supported by the watch are Spinning, Basketball, Football, Badminton, Swimming, Cycle, Running, Walk, Climbing, and treadmills.
- It has an IP68 rating and can withstand dust and water.
- Can work for 14 days on a single charge.
- The brightness can be adjusted accordingly.
- The heart rate and Bp measurements are not accurate.
- It is a very decent product and doesn’t work up to the standard of the smartwatch.
- The music control function doesn’t work, and it is pretty annoying.
9. French Connection Q26 Series : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
French Connection Q26 acts as an oximeter on your wrist and detects your real-time body temperature detection.
It monitors your heart rate twenty four seven and is uninterrupted and using it, and you can keep track of your heart health.
It has a very long battery life and lasts up to 7, 10, and 45 days depending on its usage. The unisex watch comes in three different colors blue, black and pink.
The straps are interchangeable, and the square-shaped dial has a beautiful and elegant look, and the metal case adds much to the style. Overall, it is an excellent purchase.
- Monitors the heart rate 24/7 and helps keep track of your heart health.
- The battery life of the smartwatch is long lasting and can last up to 45 days if used correctly.
- 30 Meters Waterproof.
- The quality and build of the watch is excellent.
- It comes in three different colors:- Blue, Black and Pink.
- The specification of strap size is not as displayed and may vary sometimes.
10. Helix SMART 2.0 smartwatch : Best Smartwatch Under 5000
The Helix Smart 2.0 watch has a large display and smart touch with a long-lasting battery of 9 days on a single charge of 3 hours.
This watch can be integrated with the fitness app to measure all the data recorded and can be viewed in the Google Fit/Apple Health app. It comes in five different colors.
There are 24 watch faces, of which 20 are in the App, and 4 are watch faces and can be used depending on your mood.
It has a HELIX SMART app which, when connected, provides a convenient and smooth interface to the user.
The watch features a smart sleep tracker and heart rate monitor. Smart sleep tracks your sleeping pattern and helps you sleep on time.
It supports 10 Sports Modes, which includes Treadmill, Spinning, Yoga, Basketball, Football, Badminton, Walking, Cycling, Climbing, and running. Along with various modes, it also tracks the calories, steps, and distance in the duration of each activity.
- The watch faces are customizable and can be customized accordingly depending on your preference.
- Supports 10 sports modes.
- The build quality is very good.
- Health tracking information is very accurate.
- Seamless integration with Google Fit/Apple Health app
- It has a wide display with smart touch for a smooth user experience.
- The battery can last up to 9 days on a single charge.
- The quality of the product can be improved considering the budget is around 4K.
- The SPO2 is not available as advertised
These were the list of best smartwatches under 5000. Almost all watches are affordable and serve the same purpose.
Quick Tips to Keep in Mind When You Buy a Smartwatch
Here are some tips that we have listed down for you that you should remember when you are going to purchase a smartwatch for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
When were smart watches invented?
Original smartwatch that came into the market was the year 1970. The smartest work that could be done on that watch was to store 24 digits on it.
Then a line of smartwatches was developed by Seiko through the 1980s. The year of 2010 was the turning point in the history of smartwatches that had been released in the market.
Technology had improved significantly by that time. The key players in the series of smartwatches are – Apple, Samsung, Garmin and Fitbit. Rather than a luxury item, smartwatches became a product of daily usage for people.
How many people actually own a smartwatch?
Popularity of smartwatches has touched the sky in the past 10 years. In 2016, it was shown that 16% of the population oss the United States owned a smartwatch.
These watches have no age limit and can be worn by anyone. Young adults tend to be a bigger fan of this product than the other population.
Nearly 40% of millennials in the UK tend to have a smartwatch on their wrist rather than a normal watch.
Will smartwatches replace smartphones?
You can perform various features like attend calls, make payments, browse through you favourite apps and even track the status of your health just by using your smartwatch.
It is only a matter of time that the smartwatches are going to replace the smartphone as they will be able to perform all the features that a smartphone has in it.
The only reason that it still hasn’t replaced the phones is the screen. These watches have a much smaller screen than the smartphones
How much does a smartwatch cost?
Thanks to the growing technology that smartwatches are now available in all the ranges in the market. Ranging from high to low, you can all the watches you want.
Only thing that is going to be affected is the features that a smartwatch provides you with. The cheapest watch that Fitbit sells is $100 , while the costliest watch from Apple is $650.
So you can find a lot of Chinese brands also offering smartwatches like Xiomi and Huawei.
Price of the watch offered by them depends upon the model that you like and want to buy.
Are smartwatches worth it?
This question is very relevant among people who think of buying a smartwatch for themselves. They think of this question: is it even worth it to buy a smartwatch or you can work with a normal watch at a much lower price.
But the answer to this question by us is that they are genuinely worth the value that these watches offer.
Not all the smartwatches available in the market are right for the people. The most important thing that you need to keep in mind when you go on buying a smartwatch is the model which you choose.
There are a lot of watches available in the market offering a lot of features but you should buy the one that suits all your needs in one product and is also available in the price range that you desire.
Now we have reached the end of the article on the Best Smartwatches under the range of 5000. We have offered you a list of 10 products that have amazing and high-quality features.
The customers who have purchased these products have highly rated it and that is the reason why we have suggested these products.
When you hgo on buying a technical device, you should keep a lot of things in mind and if you don’t know it then you should either consult a techy or search about the features and the details before buying such products.
We don’t want you to regret your decision after spending a lot of money on the smartwatch. Smartwatches are a product that have changed the world in its own way.
They allow the person to do some small tasks without even taking their phones out again and again. The smartwatches now evben allow a person to attend the call even without taking their phones out.
So you know where the technology is going to reach in a few years where you won’t even require your cell phone to make your watch work.
We hope that you would have got the product you were looking for through this article and made an ideal purchasing decision and using this guide you can choose the best product for yourself.