Smartwatches come in a lot of ranges, from the most luxurious ones to the budget ones. The difference that arrives between such watches is the functions that they offer. In this article we will take a look at best smartwatch under 2000 that are available in the market.
Every smartwatch is made to be a fitness band as well. So things like waterproofing, sports mode, reminders and more are available in every smartwatch.
Some people prefer the luxurious ones which offer premium features like controlling the phone camera and being able to talk to the person calling you directly through the watch. But the ones which have a less price range keep the features to a limit.
It depends upon you totally if you want a luxurious one or you can work with the low budget one too. If you are looking for some smartwatches that fit under your budget of 2000 and offer features that will help you ease your work. Smartwatches add a show to your hand and give a luxurious look.
So here are some products that we have come up with to help you find the best product for yourself and make an ideal purchasing decision. As you go on reading the article, you will find one of the best products available in the market and will surely find a smartwatch for yourself.
- 1 Exxelo V8 smartwatch : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
- 2 Zebronics ZEB-FIT920CH Smartwatch
- 3 Infinizy intelligent Smart Bracelet : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
- 4 Sonata Stride Hybrid SmartWatch : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
- 5 Pebble Impulse Bluetooth Smart Watch : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
- 6 SILVERX ID116 Bluetooth Smart Fitness Band Watch
- 7 Helix Gusto 2.0 Black Fitness Band
- 8 ZAPDOS T500 Smartwatch
- 9 MevoFit Echo Dash Fitness Band : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
- 10 GOQii Vital 3.0 : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
- Benefits of a Smartwatch
- Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Best Smartwatch Under 2000 in 2022
1 Exxelo V8 smartwatch : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
The Exxelo V8 smartwatch has the perfect design with its round dial and smart touchscreen which suits both formal and casual wardrobes.
With its 0.3 MP camera on top, you can use it to capture video or pictures. The watch has a stainless steel buckle and is life waterproof.
The 280mAh polymer battery of the watch can last up to two days on a single charge. All important messages and notifications from Facebook, Whatsapp and SMS can be viewed in the smartwatch and the phone can be connected to the watch via Bluetooth.
- The watch and phone can detect each other at the same time and can be connected via Bluetooth.
- Good quality straps.
- It allows you to take pictures and videos.
- Decent and unique design which looks very stylish when wearing.
- Important messages and notifications can be viewed on the watch.
- It is compatible only with Android devices.
- Not ideal for swimming.
2 Zebronics ZEB-FIT920CH Smartwatch
The ZEB-FIT920CH from Zebronics, a smart fitness band is one of the best smartwatches under 2000. It ensures that you give absolute focus to your fitness with its long battery life.
The battery on a single charge can last up to 7 days and can last on standby for 30 days. It featured various functions like an alarm clock, sedentary reminder, pedometer, sleep monitor and heart rate.
It supports multiple sports modes, some of which include badminton, football, cycling, and basketball. The watch faces provided are over 100+ faces and even allows you to customize your watch face.
It also tracks calories burned, sleep patterns, steps and distance. The heart rate monitor it comes with tracks your heart rate.
The watch is ideal for everyday use as It is IP67 water-resistant and can be used without any hassle.
- The watch is IP67 water-resistant.
- Robust build quality with swappable straps.
- The battery can last up to 7 days on a single charge.
- In terms of budgets, it is pretty inexpensive and its design is eerily similar to Apple Watch.
- Almost 100+ watch faces are available.
- It comes in five different colours.
- The pedometer is not very accurate. Even a handshake is considered a step.
- The only downside of the smartwatch is, it doesn’t allow you to download any apps.
- The brightness is not up to standard. And when it comes to viewing the watch in sunlight, it’s quite difficult to read the digital fonts.
3 Infinizy intelligent Smart Bracelet : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
Infinizy D116 is a multifunction smartwatch that supports multiple languages. It has a 1.3-inch square touch screen with a resolution of 240*240 pixels.
The bracelet material is skin-friendly and is made of a diamond-shaped lattice texture. The smooth and single-breasted design enables you to wear the watch anywhere without the risk of losing it.
It supports motion gestures and features various functions like message notification, sedentary, alarm, stopwatch, sleep monitoring, steps, distance, calories, heart rate, blood pressure, find the phone and watch.
The watch is Lite waterproof and can be worn during swimming or if you get caught in the rain. It does not have a calling function and the colour accuracy of the display is quite low.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Wide screens allow you to read the digital fonts easily.
- It comes in various colours.
- The bracelet material is user friendly and doesn’t give any scratches or itches on the skin.
- The charging port is a USB interface and the battery can be easily charged.
- It performs various functions: smart call reminder, steps, distance and calorie counter, heart rate and sleep monitoring.
- The Built-in DSP audio processing system allows you to listen to music and talk.
- Low-quality product.
- The pedometer readings are not accurate.
- Considering the quality of the product, the price is more.
- No touch screen.
- The quality of the battery is poor.
4 Sonata Stride Hybrid SmartWatch : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
One of the latest brands of watches sold in India is Sonata. The Stride Hybrid watch is stylish and beautiful and is very popular among young people. It works as an activity tracker, fitness tracker and sleep tracker.
Along with it, it works as a pedometer, calorie counter, distance tracker, camera control and alarm clock.
The phone can be connected with the smartphone via Bluetooth and you can set up 4 alarms and get notified by vibration.
It is water-resistant up to 30 meters, making it ideal for swimming and harsh weather conditions. It works on a cell so you don’t have to keep charging it.
The battery life can last up to a year. While using the camera feature, make sure you use the Sonata Stride app for convenient camera control.
- The design of the clock is very stylish, with its metallic blue colour and Analogue circle dial.
- It has one-year battery life.
- The various alerts provided are Call alert, sedentary alert, and customized alert.
- It consists of the Find my Phone feature which allows you to locate your phone easily.
- High quality and budget-friendly watch.
- The Bluetooth range is very short, and there is frequent disconnection.
- The supported app is not very helpful.
5 Pebble Impulse Bluetooth Smart Watch : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
The pebble impulse watch works as a 24×7 activity tracker and is compatible with iOS and Android phones.
It accurately measures blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen even and monitors sleeping patterns. The smart notification allows you to receive messages from WhatsApp and incoming call notifications.
It also included a smart alarm clock that vibrates and without disturbing others wakes you up. It has an IP67 rating and its build-in perimeter accurately counts the steps.
Multiple sports modes are supported and provide calorie burnt information to the user. It does not have a touch screen display and the interface is worked using the buttons.
The brightness level of the watch is decent. You only receive notifications and messages, but cannot reply to the same.
- The watch supports 5.0 Bluetooth connectivity.
- Decent build quality.
- It comes with IP67 ratings.
- Supports multiple sports modes.
- It accurately tracks sleep patterns, blood pressure, heart rate, calorie burn and many more things.
- When connected with a mobile phone, the smartwatch experiences some glitches.
- The battery backup is very poor.
- Poor quality strap.
- No touch screen.
6 SILVERX ID116 Bluetooth Smart Fitness Band Watch
The SILVERX ID116 acts as an all-day activity tracker and helps to track steps, distance and calories burned.
It can be integrated with an app and has a TFT HD LCD touch screen, with a resolution ratio of 128×64 pixels.
Before using the watch, scan the barcode and download the application to seamlessly integrate your watch with your mobile phone and start using it.
The brightness of the watch is okay and it’s quite difficult to view the digital fonts in the sunlight.
The battery of the watch is not that long-lasting, it will hardly last a day. It is one of the cheapest smartwatches out there but don’t expect it to come with many features.
- Decent build quality
- There are five different colours available to choose from.
- It is compatible with IOS and Android.
- No additional cable is required, you can use your mobile cable to charge it.
- It’s just a regular smartwatch with nothing special.
- The dial of the watch is made of plastic and is easily breakable.
- The watch allows you to receive only notifications of the calls and messages. It doesn’t have a calling feature.
7 Helix Gusto 2.0 Black Fitness Band
One of the unique features of the Helix Gusto 2.0 smart band is SOS, and it included multiple features like Sleep Monitor, Display Time, Display Date, Alarm Clock, Timer, Heart Rate Monitor, Camera Control, Text Alerts, Find Phone, Daily Step Count, Calorie Burned, and Distance covered.
The clock can light up when you rotate your wrist to 180 degrees, and on a long press of 2 seconds, the menu option will come.
The battery lasts up to 7 days. It includes three sports modes which are Cycling, running and walking. And it is compatible with both android and iPhones.
It allows you to receive notifications and messages. It has three watch faces and you can change it by pressing the touch sensor for 2 seconds. Overall, it is a decent purchase option.
- It comes in various colours and has a dual coloured band.
- The heart rate monitoring feature will keep tracking your heart rate 24/7, and you can view that information in the Helix Timex app.
- It comes with three watch faces which can be changed by long pressing the touch sensor for 2 seconds.
- Charging cable is not required for charging.
- The clock lights up on the rotate of 180 degree when on your wrist.
- The app provided for the watch crashes a lot.
- The tracking by pedometer is not accurate.
- GPS tracker is not available.
- The music control functions are available only for Android.
8 ZAPDOS T500 Smartwatch
The ZAPDOS smartwatch has multiple watch faces and consists of 240 x 240-pixel resolution with a high definition 1.43-inch square dial of IPS LCD.
It features functions like Bluetooth music, sedentary reminder, anti-lost, sports mode, auto step tracking with distance and calorie counter, short message reminder, social app reminder, Bluetooth call support, finds a cellphone, calls and message notifications.
It also has a motion gesture. When you shake it, it captures a picture. The smartwatch is compatible with Android 5.0 and iOS 9.0 and above and supports Bluetooth 4.0 to connect your smartphone.
The smartwatch’s various sports modes are basketball, badminton, climb, cycling, walking, running, and table tennis.
You can also receive calls and notifications, including messages, reminders, social media apps, WeChat, Facebook, Twitter, and QQ.
The shake to take feature includes sedentary reminders, finding a cellphone, Bluetooth music, and anti-lost.
Overall, it is an ideal purchase under 2000 as it offers various features and functionalities which you can bring under higher prices.
- There are various colourful watch faces.
- It is compatible with Android 5.0 and above and iOS 9.0.
- The watch supports call and message notifications.
- The smartphone can be connected to the watch via Bluetooth.
- The battery life is not that very lasting.
- It comes only in a single color: Black
9 MevoFit Echo Dash Fitness Band : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
The Echo Dash works as a wireless waterproof track monitor. It acts as Steps Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Calories Burned, Smart Alarm Clock, Distance Tracker, Sedentary Alerts, Anti-Lost Alert, Active Minutes and more.
The watch’s design is very comfortable with the skin-friendly TPU medical-grade strap and can be used every day without any hassle as it is IP67 Waterproof.
Also, it tracks your heart rate while you’re running or training and displays the information in the app. You can charge the smartwatch via a USB cable. It comes in two different colors.
- The design is user-friendly with the skin-friendly TPU medical-grade strap.
- It is very smartly designed and absolutely lightweight.
- The smartwatch is IP67 Waterproof and works as a wireless tracker.
- It performs many functions such as Steps Tracker, Smart Alarm Clock, Distance Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Calories Burned, Sedentary Alerts, Anti-Lost Alert, Active Minutes and more.
- It is compatible with Android and iphone.
- Wrist Gesture control.
- Accurately measure your heart rate and display it in the app.
- The life of the battery is significantly less and is not as advertised.
- A decent quality product.
10 GOQii Vital 3.0 : Best Smartwatch Under 2000
GOQii Vital 3.0 is ISO certified and one of the most affordable watches that can be bought under 2000.
It works as an all-day tracker and tracks activities like Measure Body Temperature, steps, calories burned, active time, distance, Measure Blood Pressure, Multiple Exercise Modes. Along with it, it also has 24X7 Heart Rate Monitoring.
The watch includes a temperature sensor that can check your body temperature and performs continuous tracking, and allows you to remain conscious about your health.
The battery can last up to 7 days. It contains an analysis of the sleeping pattern, breathing and heart rate with real-time monitoring. You can lift your wrists to check the incoming call and messages.
- It consists of multiple ‘Exercise Mode’, which tracks your steps, heart rate and time duration of the activities.
- Auto sleep tracking.
- The battery lasts up to 7 days.
- 24X7 heart monitoring.
- A blood pressure monitor measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure and displays it to the user.
- The strap material is of very low quality and does not meet the required standard.
- There are some connectivity issues.
- It is not wearable for rough usage.
Benefits of a Smartwatch
They aren’t just for telling the time
Some people wear a watch because of its functionality and features. Others wear it for fashion. An increase in the use of smartphones has decreased the use of watches.
But the smartwatches that are being released nowadays offer much more benefits than a smartphone can.
They allow you to check the notifications and even attend calls without taking out your phone from your pocket.
A travel buddy on your wrist
Watches nowadays come with built-in GPS to tell you the direction that you need to follow. They help you by guiding you through the path just by looking at your wrist.
This makes sure that pay more attention to the scenery than the map.
They work as a fitness tracker
Every smartwatch has a fitness tracker as one of the most important features. This helps you keep up with the goals.
It does not just track your steps, but also things like the calories burnt, distance covered and the route you take while walking, running or cycling. They even come with a waterproof feature which ensures that you keep your watch on at all times.
Reply to the messages and notifications calls instantly
When you have a smartwatch on your wrist, you do not need your phone anymore to check who is calling or texting you. This feature mainly helps when you are in the middle of exercise and someone is trying to contact you.
Some watches even come with a voice support feature. This allows you to talk to a person miles away directly using your watch.
Checking your social media accounts has become an important thing to know what’s trending and what’s not. This is a must-have function for some people who keep checking their accounts daily.
A smartwatch helps you look at the notifications directly through your watch without having to take your phone out again and again. Some watches require Bluetooth to connect to your phone.
But some require a proper sim card as well as a data plan. This becomes more expensive than the usual watches.
Your entertainment is on your wrists
Playing videos and music directly through your watch has been made possible. The screen is surely small in size but the convenience is unbeatable.
The music can be even stored on your watches so that you just have to carry your watch when you go for a run. Carrying the load of your phone in your pocket won’t be a problem anymore.
If you haven’t purchased a smartwatch, then going for one is surely a worth it deal. The ease of use and the mobility that a smartwatch provides cannot be provided by any other device. Keeping you connected to your phone always is a thing that comes true for today’s generation.
There are a lot of advantages of a smartwatch and we have listed them above for you. The watch might not always be a perfect product for everyone, but the ones who can’t stay away from their phones and check it whenever they hear a ‘ting’ sound, need to get a smartwatch right away.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Is a SmartWatch worth the money?
Yes. SmartWatches are absolutely worth every dime. Depending on your budget, you can opt for a watch with many features and functionalities.
In fact, there are so many brands available that you can choose your smartwatch from. You can easily connect the smartwatches to the smartphone via Bluetooth, and you can receive all the calls and notifications on your wrist.
Are there any drawbacks or disadvantages of the SmartWatch?
Yes, there are various drawbacks to the SmartWatch. They are as follows:-
– In some watches, the battery life is not very long-lasting.
– They do not come bearing the water-resistant mark.
– Most watches are pretty costly.
– The brightness is very low in the sunlight, and it’s quite difficult to read the digits fonts.
– The material of the watch is plastic and easily breakable.
– Many watches do not have calling functionality.
– Not compatible with iPhones.
– The touch screen is not smooth and very small compared to the phone.
Is it possible to text with a smartwatch?
Yes, some with some smartwatches you can text or call. It really depends on the function it offers. Most watches only have the notification receiving feature and not the calling functionality.
Now we have reached the end of the article and we hope that you have got all the information you have been looking for. The watches that we have listed above fall under the price range of 2000 but if your budgets exceed, you can always opt for a device with more features and functionalities.
So this ensures that all the features are provided on your wrist and under your budget. A smartwatch is much more capable of doing things than just showing the time. So you should read this article to understand the benefits and select one of the best watches for yourself in the market.
We hope that this article was able to help in getting yourself the best smartwatch.