It’s not exactly sure when human beings started listening to music, but there’s a reason why we do. A good sound system can help provide the ultimate music enjoyment. In this article we have talked about the best home theater under 5000 that one can buy.
When compared to headphones and soundbars, the home theatre system is a superior choice. At the same time, some people may want to experience a cinema-like experience at home when enjoying the visuals on the large tv screen and enjoying the movies thoroughly.
The home theatre produces a fantastic sound experience, offering picture and audio quality that you cannot find on other devices. Home theatre systems are not that costly to buy, and you can purchase under 5000.
When it comes to purchasing a home theatre system, it is not as simple as it may appear. There are many home theatre systems available in the market, ranging from price, brand and availability.
Many people think buying a home theatre system is expensive, but no. In this article, we’ve collected the needed information about the ten best home theatre.
Here’s a list of the best home theatre under 5000.
- 1. OBAGE 4.1 HT-101 Woody Home Theater Bluetooth System
- 2. Infinity (JBL) Hardrock 210 : Best Home Theater Under 5000
- 3. Philips IN-MMS6080B/94 2.1 Speakers : Best Home Theater Under 5000
- 4. Zebronics ZEB-SW2492RUCF 2.1 Multimedia Speaker
- 5. Bass Barrel BB-22 4.1 Bluetooth Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System
- 6. Infinity Hardrock 210 by Harman : Best Home Theater Under 5000
- 7. Tronica Super King : Best Home Theater Under 5000
- 8. Intex IT-301 FMUB : Best Home Theater Under 5000
- 9. iBall Booster BTH – 5.1 Channel Multimedia Bluetooth Speakers
- 10. F&D F550X 56W 2.1 Bluetooth Multimedia Speaker : Best Home Theater Under 5000
- Buyers Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
10 Best Home Theater Under 5000 in 2023
1. OBAGE 4.1 HT-101 Woody Home Theater Bluetooth System
OBAGE is an Indian company that makes high-end audio equipment. One of them is the OBAGE 4.1 HT-101, a budget-friendly home theatre that costs less than 5,000 rupees.
The construction of the speaker, entirely made of wood, and the build quality is excellent. The OBAGE HT-101 comes with Four satellite speakers and a big subwoofer, and the company claims that the speakers offer discretion free audio.
It offers multiple connectivity options like Bluetooth, USB, FM and Aux. The wooden speaker’s design is quite old-fashioned, but the design can get neglected in terms of the sound quality in the particular price range.
The unique part is that the bass works deep down to lower frequencies and does not distort the vocals. If you’re a bass enthusiast, this product is for you as it comes with a fantastic 4.1 speaker system.
- It comes with a one year warranty
- The connectivity options offered by the speakers are Wireless, Bluetooth, USB and AUX.
- It is a perfect option for a bass enthusiast.
- The speakers offer an excellent bass and treble quality.
- Old fashioned wooden speaker design which would appeal to some people
- It has a unique radio feature.
- Premium distortion-free sound.
- The cables are too short for the speaker.
- High-quality audio lags when played via Bluetooth. However, it can get rectified using the AUX.
2. Infinity (JBL) Hardrock 210 : Best Home Theater Under 5000
The JBL Hardrock speakers are made of high-quality materials and have an excellent build for the price.
These are the most influential speakers and will undoubtedly provide you with high-quality audio and help make your parties the most lively!
The speaker includes three equaliser modes for movies, music, and gaming to give the best possible experience for the user.
When operating at full power, these speakers can produce up to 100 W of sound. It also creates a thumping bass effect that you can feel while listening.
This Home theater includes a large wooden cabinet subwoofer, which is capable of producing high-quality bass for bass heads.
You’ll get features like wireless Bluetooth streaming,g, which allows you to sync your playlist by connecting them to your phones, tablets, laptops, and other devices.
Along with it, you can also connect your hard drive and USB drives to play your favourite music without any problems.
Lastly, It also comes with an infrared multifunction remote that can adjust the volume and control your music.
- It provides a deep bass sound and has an unbeatable sound quality.
- The speakers have wireless Bluetooth streaming that allows the pairing of Bluetooth enabled devices like laptops, phones, tablets and sync the desired playlist.
- It is lightweight.
- Wooden cabinet subwoofer.
- It has an IR multifunctional remote that allows the user to change, increase, reduce, switch and take complete control of the system.
- The speakers do not have an Inbuilt FM.
- The range of the Bluetooth is concise.
3. Philips IN-MMS6080B/94 2.1 Speakers : Best Home Theater Under 5000
The Philips speaker will undoubtedly improve the room’s interior design and is both quick to set up and simple to use. It has an ergonomic design and is available in black colour.
The speaker features a bass-reflex design with a 5.25-inch woofer and three 3-inch full-range speakers for an immersive auditory experience and deep bass for bass enthusiasts.
In terms of connectivity, this speaker includes an Aux connection, allowing the user to insert a USB and other drivers into the speaker and listen to their favourite music.
The speakers also include Bluetooth compatibility, allowing the user to connect their phones and tablets.
This Philips speaker has a sound output of 60 watts and utilises the 2.1 channel.
The subwoofers have a power output of 30 watts, and altogether, they improve the sound quality making them ideal for various occasions, including gaming.
Aux, USB, and FM playback are all available on the speaker.
It also allows playing from DVDs, televisions, tablets, and mobile phones.
The speaker also includes a remote control for controlling the speakers from a distance.
- The speaker offers multiple connectivity options like Bluetooth, USB input, Audio-in and FM Tuner.
- Seamless Bluetooth connectivity.
- The speakers modern and sleek design will undoubtedly complement the interior design of the room.
- It offers an elevated auditory experience for bass enthusiasts.
- The additional components included in the system are Subwoofer, Remote Control, Radio, and SD Card.
- After a few uses, when the speaker is not playing, it produces a hissing sound.
- The quality of remote control is average.
4. Zebronics ZEB-SW2492RUCF 2.1 Multimedia Speaker
The ZEB-SW2492RUCF multimedia speaker system is a 2.1 channel multimedia speaker with premium components including an LED screen, broad compatibility, and a front-firing subwoofer in a creative and adaptable design of premium textured wood finish.
For the thumping bass effect, the speaker system includes a front-firing subwoofer.
This device has a total output power (RMS) of 14 Watts and a frequency response range of 40 Hz to 20 kHz.
The speakers are versatile and include a USB connection, SD card reading, MMC cards, and AUX as input.
It has a trendy LED display, complementing its futuristic style to keep the user updated on the playback scenario.
Along with this, you get a built-in FM radio to listen to songs and entertainment.
- The speaker supports multiple connectivity options.
- It comes with a built-in FM radio, which allows listening to desired songs.
- For an ultimate bass factor, the speaker comes with a down-firing woofer.
- Simplistic but robust design
- Budget-friendly product.
- Manual mounting of hardware.
- The quality of the product is not up to standard.
5. Bass Barrel BB-22 4.1 Bluetooth Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System
The Bass Barrel has an excellent bass quality and is unlike any other home. Its thumping bass has helped gain the reputation of being the most popular home theatre among the youth theatre.
It features the finest quality of components and comes with a 4.1 speaker system. As for the design, this home theatre system has four satellite boxes, and each satellite has a 7W driver installed.
The subwoofer has a 35W audio output sound power allowing it to vibrate nearby objects. Altogether, when the satellite speakers and subwoofer work together, they deliver crisp and detailed sound.
The speaker’s design is stylish and attractive, with a glossy finish that uplifts the room’s interior when it comes to visual appeal. The speakers offer many connectivity options like Bluetooth, USB, SD card, AUX etc.
You can also listen to live FM radio through this home theatre. The home theatre system is ideal for parties, occasions and get-togethers.
- The speaker’s design is stylish, with its glossy finish that suits the interior of any household.
- One of the features is FM Radio, which lets user’s stream various radio channels.
- It offers premium features under a considerable price range.
- The 4.1 channel configuration helps improve the high-quality audio experience with its improved sound technology.
- Mic Connectivity is one of the innovative features that will allow the user to sing songs with background music.
- It offers natural bass with BB-22, which allows the user to enjoy the realistic sound quality and deliver warm and clean tones.
- The satellite speakers are not very loud, and the quality of the speakers are not up to standard.
- Bass is not up to the mark.
6. Infinity Hardrock 210 by Harman : Best Home Theater Under 5000
Harman International is owned by Samsung corporation; from then comes the Infinity Hardrock 210 is entry-level priced at around Rs 5,000 in the Indian market.
It is no different from any speaker setup, and it has two satellite units and a subwoofer. The speaker system has multiple connectivity options, which includes Bluetooth, USB port and RCA to AUX.
The subwoofer houses a larger 6.5″ driver and satellite units have 3.5″ units, and it is enough to fill an entire average-sized room with music.
It is known for its signature sound, the audible vocals, high-end treble notes, and at times the bass overpowers vocals, especially with EDMs and Jazz music. The subwoofer speakers have a blue LED illumination.
While it may not improve the performance of the speaker but it adds nice visuals which pulse during music playback and provide a flashy setup.
There are three inbuilt modes: movies, music, and gaming. It comes with an IR multi-function remote that helps increase or reduce volume, switches preferences, changes sources, and takes complete control of the home theatre system.
- It is a budget-friendly product that delivers decent sound quality without compromising any features or builds quality.
- The RCA to AUX cable allows users to hook these speakers to laptops, desktops or even televisions.
- It offers multiple connectivity options like Bluetooth, USB port and RCA to AUX.
- The visual setup comes with strobing blue LED lighting that gives a flashy design.
- It offers higher-end treble notes and audible sound quality.
- There are no additional features like card slot and FM.
7. Tronica Super King : Best Home Theater Under 5000
The Tronica Super King Series is one of the most budget-friendly products and can be bought for under 5000. It features a massive subwoofer and five satellite speakers that produce incredible sound quality.
It has a 360-degree sound with 5.1 channels, providing excellent sound quality while watching movies or playing games. Bluetooth, USB, SD Card, AUX, and FM Radio are multiple connectivity options offered by the speakers.
Its subwoofer includes all of these connectivity options. The systems component is made of high quality and has everything you may need to experience a cinema.
It supports connection from Pendrive, SD card, FM, mobile, AUX and Bluetooth. The speaker includes FM radio with channels and offers automatic and manual tuning.
- The speakers deliver clean and detailed sound.
- It offers plenty of connectivity options.
- Budget-friendly product.
- It is bundled with a fully functional remote control.
- The combination of 5 satellite speakers and a 4″ subwoofer enables users to experience cinema-like effects.
- It is made of high-quality components.
- One of the features includes an inbuilt FM with automatic and manual tuning.
- Low sound quality.
- The build quality could have been better, and it is of very low quality.
8. Intex IT-301 FMUB : Best Home Theater Under 5000
IT-301 is a small home theatre setup by Intex, an Indian tech company that costs about 3200 rupees. The four channels correspond to four satellite speakers and one main woofer.
The speakers are small and lightweight, and they can be easily mounted on the walls. The system’s controls are intuitive and located on the woofer enabling the user to control the bass level and treble n with ease.
The system’s design is quite old fashioned but can be neglected as it offers superior quality of loudness and crystal clear audio.
It comes with an inbuilt FM that allows you to listen to music, news, and more. The home theatre may be configured to work with any device, including old televisions, LEDs, desktops, laptops, cellphones, iPods, and more.
Additionally, it comes with a responsive and easy to use remote control.
- The AUX Audio Input is compatible With DVD, PC and TV.
- Speakers are lightweight and compact, and they can be easily mounted on the walls.
- Inbuilt FM radio allows the user to, news and many more.
- The build of the system is quite old-fashioned, making the design look very dull.
- Its connectivity is very low when it comes to connecting with mobile or Bluetooth.
- The quality of the bass is not up to standard.
9. iBall Booster BTH – 5.1 Channel Multimedia Bluetooth Speakers
The iBall Booster provides high-quality audio output and can be easily connected to PC, MPS, players, Walkman’s and many more.
The advanced Bluetooth 4.0 Technology improves the audio transfer by enabling users to use any Bluetooth-enabled device to stream music wirelessly.
These speakers focus on providing high power output and low contrast frequency with its 5.1 speakers to reduce the vibrations and improve the audio quality. The users can easily control the entire system as it comes with a fully functional remote control.
It is a budget-friendly option for residential or commercial use, offering superior sound quality.
When it comes to visuals of the system, it has a clear LED display that indicates the details about the current playlist.
They also provides details regarding the volume levels and the settings and modes being used.
- It enables streaming music wirelessly through any Bluetooth enabled device.
- The combination of satellite speakers with a subwoofer ensures superior sound quality.
- A fully functional remote allows the user to operate the entire system.
- The home theatre system has a classy and elegant look that adds an aesthetic appeal to the room.
- You can use it for commercial and residential use.
- It has very poor and low bass.
- The quality of the remote is very poor.
- It doesn’t have the wifi connectivity option.
10. F&D F550X 56W 2.1 Bluetooth Multimedia Speaker : Best Home Theater Under 5000
The speakers from F&D have an elegant exterior with uniform square housing, including a matte finish, making it a clean and organized audio experience.
It has a vast rust-proof metal grill that protects the woofer and satellite drives from rust or corrosion.
The 14 watts satellite and 28 watts high-density MDF subwoofer provides natural sound quality that is maintained at input sources like Mobile phones, laptops, TV, etc., and the Speaker unit.
It features multi-colored decorative LED lighting that can help make the mood for any soundtrack with its easy-to-read and high contrast digital display. The speaker supports a Bluetooth A2DP profile.
By simply enabling Bluetooth on any Bluetooth-enabled device will help pair the speakers and enjoy the songs. It comes with a fully functional remote control and can be worked at a distance of over 10m.
The IR wireless facility allows the user to access remotely from longer distances. It supports a variety of input options, including a USB/SD reader and Bluetooth. Additionally, the speakers also support NFC, Touch, and connect.
If the device supports Next Field Communication (NFC), activating it will enable the NFC feature and touch the device to the 550X for speedy pairing. As for the storage facility, it has over 64MB of memory and can easily store any 100 FM stations.
- It supports a variety of input options, including a USB/SD reader and Bluetooth.
- Provide a storage facility to store your favorite radio channels.
- The speaker has clear and clean sound quality.
- The sound output quality is high.
- Supports Bluetooth A2DP Profile.
- It is a budget-friendly product and can be brought under 5000.
- The IR remotes enable controlling the entire system over a longer distance.
- Average quality speaker.
- Bulky Size.
With the ever-changing technology, the specifications and features of the home theatres are evolving, and one should consider several aspects before purchasing one. Here are a few factors that you should consider while investing in the home theatre system. Some of them are as follows:-
When buying a home sound system, the purpose is the most crucial factor. If you are a music lover, then go for the compact speakers but if you love watching movies and want to have a cinema-like feel at your house, choose the one with a surround system.
There are several systems available in the market. Make sure that the home theatre system you choose fits right into your budget, and you don’t have to break the one for selecting the perfect one. Go for the one you desire and fits in your budget.
Here, we mean the quality of the audio. When purchasing, select a speaker with multiple connectivities, high frequency and check the audio wattage.
The higher the audio wattage is, the higher the sound will be, also consider the size of your room.
There are various speakers available in the market. Some are wall speakers, in the ceiling, floor standing or as bookshelf speakers.
According to the size and location of your room, you can select the speaker and place it accordingly.
When buying a home theatre system, weight is another essential aspect to consider. You should always look for the weight and dimensions for your speaker as you don’t want to end up buying a speaker set that is impossible to move around.
Most home theatre systems already come with A/V Receivers that help transform the set up by giving you the best sound quality possible.
The A/V receiver is the heart of the entire system, and the receiver must be of good quality. It’s worth doing some research about the receivers before investing.
For loud sound and bass, select a system that is capable of consuming more power. If you need to use your home there as a party speaker and watch it for movies, pick the one with the highest power rating.
A home theatre system with more channels, say five, will provide you with better quality than the one with 4 or 2 channels.
Generally, most home theatre systems come with 5.1 channel or 7.1 channel. So, always go for a higher number of channels to experience immersive audio quality.
You may think that the higher the home theatre system’s wattage is, the higher the output it produces. But that’s not true. Wattage defines the power output, and the amount of sound played while playing the home theatre system.
Some brands are very well known to provide many features while others have their standard and may fail to deliver the best of their capabilities.
Remember to go for the one you trust or the one that provides guaranteed features and assured service against the other brands that don’t.
When it comes to electronic devices, it is a brainer to install. If you are looking for an easy-to-install home theatre system, then always go for home-theater-in-a-box. It includes everything that is needed to put together the system.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
What are the important things to consider when buying a home theatre system?
When buying a home theater system, some of the important things to consider are the number of speakers, type of speakers—ease of installation, power, and A/V receivers.
How much wattage should I look for when buying the speaker?
Usually, the home theatre systems are factory-tuned for perfection. However, if you’re buying an individual speaker, wattage is a priority for accurate audio distribution.
Which brands of home theatre systems are best to buy?
It varies from person to person and the features that the brand offers. It is usually recommended to go for the brands that are well known and have a reputation of peppering features up to the standard.
Is buying a home theater system really worth it?
If you enjoy experiencing movies at home in cinema-like quality, you should definitely invest in buying a home theater system. Basically, it’s really worth the investment.
How long does the home theatre last?
Theoretically speaking, it lasts for about 20-30 years based on its build quality. But as the technology keeps advancing, the home theatre systems also increase in their features. Nowadays, the typical lifespan of a home theatre is around five years.
So, that’s the end of the ten best home theatre under 5000. Nowadays, when it comes to buying a home theatre, the markets are flooded with various options. And in case you were planning to buy. We’ve listed the ten best home theatres under 5000.
This content covers all speakers’ quality, features, price, specification, performance, advantages, and disadvantages.
You can purchase the one you want using the details mentioned as most of them are bang for your buck. Additionally, the reviews mentioned will help you make an ideal purchasing decision or upgrade to one.
To achieve a cinema-like experience, investing in a home theatre system that offers excellent sound quality is advisable.
10 Best Home Theater Under 10000
Best Bluetooth Speaker Under 3000
Top 15 Best Bluetooth Speaker Under 5000