Nothing can offer premium audio output like the home theatre system, whether listening to music or watching a movie or television show. But when it comes to purchasing a home theatre system, there are several options available from various brands under different price ranges. In this list we have picked the best home theater under 20000 that you can buy.
Some of the best home theatre system brands available are Sony, F&D, Samsung, Panasonic, and many more.
With the increasing technology and availability of various features, people usually are left puzzled, and it becomes increasingly difficult to make a purchasing decision.
Hence, to help the people buying a home theatre system and keeping them away from nursing their potential headache while purchasing a home theatre system, we have collected in-depth information regarding home theatre under 20000. Here’s the list of the best home theatres.
You can even look at home theaters under 10000 if you are on a budget.
- 1. Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1ch Dolby Audio Soundbar : Best Home Theater Under 20000
- 2. Samsung HT-J5100K/XL 5.1 Channel Home Theatre System : Best Home Theater Under 20000
- 3. Sony HT-IV300 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital DTH Home Theatre System : Best Home Theater Under 20000
- 4. Zebronics Zeb-Juke Bar 9700 Pro Dolby Atmos Soundbar Home Theatre
- 5. Pioneer SBX-301 Wireless Soundbar
- 6. LG SN4 Dolby Digital 300 W Bluetooth Soundbar : Best Home Theater Under 20000
- 7. Polk Audio Signa S2 220W, 2.1 Ultra-Slim Sound Bar
- 8. Panasonic HiFi SC-UA7GW-K Speaker System
- 9. Logitech Z623 THX 2.1 Speaker System : Best Home Theater Under 20000
- 10. Gadget-Wagon MIT RMS Bluetooth Optical 5.1 Channel Home Theater : Best Home Theater Under 20000
- Buyers Guide
10 Best Home Theater Under 20000 in 2022
1. Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1ch Dolby Audio Soundbar : Best Home Theater Under 20000
SONY is always the foremost choice for buying the best home theatre system in any budget range. The sony HT-RT3 is the best product under the price range of 2000.
The overall output provided by the system is 600W which does justice to watching movies at home in a cinema-like experience. It features 5.1 channels of surround sound, a 3-inch soundbar with rear speakers, and an external subwoofer that offers an authentic cinematic experience at home.
It delivers a dramatic and high-quality audio experience from its 5.1 audio channels with Dolby Digital.
When it comes to the system’s design, it’s a slim soundbar with two rear speakers and a subwoofer, which, when combined, delivers balanced and comprehensive frequency audio to feel every action sequence in the movie burst into life around you.
It extends support to the NFC (Near field communication) technology, removing the need for complex wired connections by simply connecting the NFC-enabled device with speakers.
Users can do it manually in the Bluetooth settings.
The setup of the speakers is very easy as it is ready to go, straight out of the box.
You’ll just have to plug in and wire your speaker according to the color-coded connections, and all the wires run into the subwoofer, so your nearby space can be neat.
- Mobile, Tablets, Laptops, and Bluetooth devices are various devices the speakers are compatible to use.
- The optical inputs are provided for easy connection to link your TV, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc player to enjoy high-quality surround sound.
- In terms of bass quality, it is one of the best products for bass enthusiasts.
- You can hear your audio in high quality by setting up the speakers with compatible TVs with HDMI ARC Output.
- It is very easy to install.
- The connectivity options are Bluetooth, USB, NFC, Optical, HDMI, and many more.
- It has a 5.1ch Dolby Audio Support offering high-quality surround sound.
- No cons
2. Samsung HT-J5100K/XL 5.1 Channel Home Theatre System : Best Home Theater Under 20000
Forget 600W watt? Samsung HT-J5100K/XL 5.1 offers a total power output of 1000W. Judging by the output provided, one thing is sure that the speakers will make you feel as though you’re at the cinema.
The system delivers a heavy sound with more profound and richer base quality, ensuring the low notes are produced faithfully, making it an ideal option for all bass lovers.
The system’s best feature is unique patented crystal amp pro technology that dramatically enhances sound quality. It offers multiple features.
Some of them are watching tv with surround sound, Karaoke scoring, essential control, fanfare, microphone with music, USB record, and many more.
The connectivity offered by the system is Anynet+ and ARC. It also features an inbuilt FM.
- It delivers more profound, more prosperous, and high-quality audio.
- Transcendent Sound with Crystal Amp Pro.
- It has user equalizer settings that you can access on the main TV display.
- The speaker provides powerful bass without any distortion.
- It has a total output power of 1000W.
- It doesn’t offer Bluetooth connectivity.
- The speakers are very small.
3. Sony HT-IV300 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital DTH Home Theatre System : Best Home Theater Under 20000
The third product on the list is again a Sony IV300. With its 5.1 channel, it offers cinematic surround sound. The system has two surround speakers, one center speaker, and two front sneakers, which users can place accordingly in the room.
For the low-frequency effects and low bass, there’s a ‘point one’ subwoofer that allows high-quality sound in the comfort of your home. It offers a 1000W overall output that will enhance your viewing and listening experience.
The speakers enable wireless streaming of your favorite music with Bluetooth and NFC by controlling the music right from your device.
Furthermore, it allows the user to connect it with the PlayStation, or blu-ray player and DTH system via a single HDMI wire or optical input and upgrade your TV-viewing experience.
It is compatible with smartphones, television, and tablets. The size of the theatre is compacted, and it is one of the best compact home theatres to date.
It occupies less space and avoids additional cluttering, and it is usually 40% smaller than other home theatre systems.
- The Dolby Prologic Technology enables users to enjoy immersive surround sound.
- To simplify the audio enjoyment, it comes equipped with the unique ClearAudio+ technology.
- The design of the speaker is compact and sleek that allows any additional clutter.
- It is compatible with smartphones, television, and tablets.
- The design of the speaker is hexagon-shaped, and it complements the interior of the house.
- Digital Amplifier for High Sound Quality and Digital Music Enhancer.
- The speakers allow wireless streaming through Bluetooth and NFC touch.
- The sound is adequate but has to be increased to a certain level to experience the said quality.
- The settings of the speakers are very complex, and it takes days to understand.
- It does not have an AUX port, and you can’t connect a mic.
- There’s no holder to hang the speakers on the wall.
4. Zebronics Zeb-Juke Bar 9700 Pro Dolby Atmos Soundbar Home Theatre
When it comes to home theatres, Zebronics is one of the best brands. The Zeb-juke bar from Zebronics comes with a powerful subwoofer with a 16.5cm driver that enables the user to experience powerful bass at home.
The speakers provide crystal clear cinematic audio at home with a Dolby Atmos soundbar and wired subwoofer. Optical, Micro USB, HDMI, Bluetooth 5 are the connectivity options offered by the system.
If you want to achieve a high-quality sound and your budget is around 20000, then go for the Zeb-juke bar as it delivers natural, life-like 360 degrees sound with thumping bass.
Moreover, it has a fully functional remote control that allows users to control the tracks played, volume, mode, and other functionalities.
- The speakers provide clean and crystal clear cinematic audio.
- Connectivity options offered by the speakers are optical, micro USB, HDMI, AUX, HDMI, and Bluetooth 5.
- The soundbar provides optimized audio quality and enhanced noise control.
- When it comes to the bass, it provides a 360 degree sound with thumping bass.
- The Dolby Atmos soundbar offers multidimensional sound with incredible clarity.
- It has a LED display that displays connectivity information.
- The speakers are wall mountable and can be controlled via a fully functional remote control.
- Since it is a wired unit, the product is quite expensive when compared to other wireless products.
- The range and connection of Bluetooth are too short, and it gets disconnected frequently .
- When movies or tv shows are played via HDMI, there’s a delay of 3 to 4 seconds.
- The remote doesn’t have a dedicated button for Bluetooth and HD. A single button has to be toggled multiple times.
5. Pioneer SBX-301 Wireless Soundbar
The SBX 301 by Pioneer is wireless with a compact subwoofer which is very easy to pair with a soundbar. When it comes to design, it is a rectangular soundbar with a flat bottom consisting of a chassis of rugged plastic polycarbonate, which is highly durable.
The LED display is enclosed in the grill of the soundbar, and it notifies about the volume level and the music played. The home theatre system is Dolby digital certified and has a good power of 145W, ensuring high quality surround sound experience.
The speaker bar and wireless subwoofer provide clean and distinct bass levels and treble notes.
Almost all media formats are supported by the USB port, which is on the soundbar. Using a single HDMI cable, you can easily connect the compatible television set as it comes with HDMI ARC connectivity. Lastly, you can control the system via a user-friendly remote control.
- The product is Dolby digital providing an excellent and immersive audio experience.
- The bass and treble notes are clean and crisp.
- The build quality is decent, slim, and is a very lightweight speaker.
- A user-friendly remote control.
- The build quality is tough and durable.
- As it is wireless, there’s no entanglement of wires
- It extends its support to all media formats.
- It does not come with an inbuilt FM radio. .
6. LG SN4 Dolby Digital 300 W Bluetooth Soundbar : Best Home Theater Under 20000
LG is a brand of electronics giant with almost all electronics products lined up. From them comes the LG Sound Bar SN4.
It supports Dolby DTS Virtual X, which offers a cinematic experience right inside your home. The satellite speaker with its tweeter setup offers impressive surround sound and natural bass. The overall output of the home theatre system is 300W.
The wireless subwoofer ensures excellent clarity as it is designed with a carbon diaphragm to provide high-fidelity sound. User can connect their devices via optical or HDMI cables and play their desired songs.
You can stream the music directly from the smartphone or Bluetooth-enabled device. The system’s design is modern, and its premium look blends with the place’s contemporary or modern interior decor.
It can be synced seamlessly with your LG Tv through Bluetooth or optical cable to ensure premium television audio. The overall build is quite sturdy, and the quality is top-notch.
- The Dolby DTS X provides a cinematic experience from the comfort of your home.
- It can be connected to the LG Tv via Bluetooth or optical cables.
- The speaker’s modern and stylish design compliments the interior of the room.
- The speaker provides impressive surround sound and natural bass.
- Wireless subwoofers with their carbon diaphragm provide high-quality sound.
- It does not have an inbuilt FM radio.
- There are no slots for memory cards, SD cards, and MMC cards.
7. Polk Audio Signa S2 220W, 2.1 Ultra-Slim Sound Bar
The signal S2 is a soundbar-styled home theatre system with a universal TV Sound Bar and Wireless Subwoofer System which delivers an incredible room-filling cinema experience.
The product includes everything you need to upgrade your television setup with its small built-in speaker and HDMI cables for quick and easy setup.
It has Polk’s patented Voice Adjust technology for clear dialogue and performance-tuned surround sound, and it features Dolby Digital decoding.
Along with it, it includes a wireless subwoofer for deep bass. One of the best things about this product is its universal compatibility with 4K HD TVs, HDMI, and optical cables.
It allows wireless music streaming via Bluetooth technology. Lastly, it has an IR sensor fully functional remote control.
- It offers straightforward and crisp sound elevating your home theatre experience.
- Universally compatible.
- Music can be played directly from a smartphone or any compatible device via Bluetooth.
- The HDMI and optical cables enable a quick and easy setup.
- Features Polk’s patented Voice Adjust technology and Dolby Digital decoding.
- It is a very lightweight device. Hence it is portable.
- For a 2.1 soundbar, it’s pretty expensive.
- There’s no HDMI IN port, and the HDMI ARC output works with television.
- It goes into the sleep mood when the tv is muted for a short time. You will have to press the power on/off either in the tv remote or soundbar to wake it up, and it’s pretty annoying.
- The remote is made up of plastic and is prone to breakage.
8. Panasonic HiFi SC-UA7GW-K Speaker System
The HiFi SC-UA7GW-K offers dynamic and room-filling expansive sound as it is the all-In-one speaker. It comprises a total of 10 speakers.
There are four 8 cm mid-range woofers, four 6cm tweeters, and two 16 cm woofers placed accordingly in the room to eliminate vibration and deliver distortion-free sound.
When it comes to the design, it is stylish and functional, with its hexagonal box design requiring a discrete amount of space and dynamic sound with wide directivity.
Along with it, there’s a glowing white circle on a top panel with a blue center illumination that acts as a touch sensor button, all fine craft to enhance usability and uplift the aesthetics of the households.
It offers intelligent and versatile features. For instance, the user can enjoy high-quality audio from rock to jazz and football commentary using the equalizer.
The newly added voice expansive mode allows you to connect your TV via the optical input. Likewise, you can enjoy home karaoke by plugging in a microphone.
- Cost-effective option.
- It is a dynamic all-in-one speaker which offers room-filling expansive sound.
- The satellite speakers help in clearing the vibration and offer distortion-free sound.
- There are no buttons on the speaker, and it works on the touch screen.
- It provides a powerful audio experience with its enhanced bass.
- The stylish hexagonal design creates a premium presence in the room and accentuates the interior of the household.
- The power button is very sensitive.
- The touch screen is prone to scratches as it is not laminated.
- Aux cable is not provided.
9. Logitech Z623 THX 2.1 Speaker System : Best Home Theater Under 20000
The product by Logitech is designed to offer the premium straight out-of-the-box auditory experience. The artist’s vision is delivered by the THX speakers that are tuned to exact specifications.
Whether you’re listening to music or watching an action film, or playing a favorite video game, the speaker offers a crisp and thundering sound with overall power of 400W.
The speakers are THX-certified that guarantees you the premium 2.2 sound quality.
The wired speakers of 200 Watt and subwoofer of 130W offer versatile connectivity with an integrated headphone jack, two 3.5mm inputs, and an RCA input, making connecting with multiple digital devices easier.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a remote control.
- The speakers are THX-Certified that guarantee premium audio quality.
- When it comes to bass, it is deep and sharp and meets the sound quality standard.
- The low-end punch offered by the speaker is phenomenal.
- It is a very lightweight product.
- The speakers have multiple inputs and allow the user to connect up to three devices simultaneously, such as your game console, TV, and computer. When switching between devices, there’s no need to disconnect them.
- The build quality is good.
- It doesn’t have a remote control.
- The FM player is not available in the system.
- Most components used to build the product are made of cheap quality.
- It doesn’t have Bluetooth.
10. Gadget-Wagon MIT RMS Bluetooth Optical 5.1 Channel Home Theater : Best Home Theater Under 20000
Gadget-Wagon MIT RMS provides a home theatre with a 5.1 channel setup and optical channel, and it includes 3-inch satellite speakers with a 25W RMS output. It can create sound at a frequency of up to 20KHz.
The speakers allow connection to your LED TV or DVD player through the optical port with a digital audio input port with a single wire.
Subwoofer generates 25 Hz frequency sounds, having the capacity of the output power of 60W RMS and delivering smooth and melodious sound.
It comes with an inbuilt FM tuner that helps listen to live streaming via various radio stations. It allows the user to play the desired music through the USB cable and SD card slot.
The system shows the music status on a unique LCD monitor.
- The speaker supports a USB cable and SD card.
- It displays the information regarding the track playing on a unique LCD monitor.
- With its low distortion amplifier design, it offers superior audio quality.
- It is a very heavy weighted product.
- The Bluetooth connectivity is not that strong.
So, that’s the end of the best home theatre system. The comprehensive list of home theatre systems will help you choose and invest as it includes all the information required, from the features to disadvantages of the system. You would end up making an ideal purchasing decision!
There are various features one should consider when purchasing an electronic product like home theatre system.
You must select a product that would complement the interiors of your home perfectly. Here are a few key features one should keep in mind when purchasing. They are as follows:-
Check the compatibility of home theatre with other devices like televisions as you cannot play most devices with every tv. If it’s not compatible, you should probably buy a new tv or look for a speaker consistent with your television.
If your room size is significant, go for the more prominent speakers, enhancing your viewing experience. But, if you have a small-sized room, buying large speakers is not a good choice as their sound will be too loud and leave you feeling irritated.
If you buy from a verified purchase, you are sure to get a warranty of 1 year. Always look for the warranty before diving right into purchasing the product.
Set a budget limit when buying an electronic device as it helps narrow down your choice to a particular range. It helps in making efficient purchasing decisions.
If you have a vast budget range like 20000 and have a large room, then it is advisable to purchase a speaker with a sound output of 1000 W.
But, if you have a small space and your budget range is somewhat between 10000, then opt for a speaker that produces a sound output of 500 W.
Connectivity is one of the factors that are very important when buying a home theatre system. Your home theatre system should offer various connectivity options like Bluetooth, NFC, USB, and HDMI.
The multiple connectivities will make your system compatible with connecting numerous media devices.
The higher the number of channels, the better is the audio quality. It is recommended to always look for a speaker with a higher number of channels.
For instance, a system with five channels will provide you with better audio quality than four channels.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Which brand is the best for buying a home there system?
Mainly it depends upon the user’s preference. Sony and Phillips are the two best brands available in India. Most of the best-selling products belong to either of them.
Which surround sound is better?
Overall, it depends on the size of your room where you place the home theatre system. If you have a large room, then a 5.1 surround system is an ideal option.
But if you have an average-sized or small space, then 2.1 surround sound will be a better option.
Should I consider the weight of the system before purchasing it?
Yes, weight is one of the most important factors considered when purchasing a home theatre system.
If you want to carry your system to other places, look for a portable option as it will not tie you to the particular area, allowing you to move the system freely.
How do I choose a home theatre, considering the budget is under 20000?
When it comes to choosing a home theatre under a budget of 20000, there are few essential things you should consider.
First, you need to know the size of your room, and there must be enough space to set up a home theatre system. Adequately, setting the speakers will reward you with high coverage audio without any hassle.
Secondly, you should look for a speaker that covers the latest technology and offers multiple connectivity options. It would be best if you considered the overall power output while investing.
Lastly, make sure you have all the components required to install a home theatre system and choose the design that uplifts your room’s aesthetics.
Home theatre is an innovative invention that changed the way people regarded entertainment. Back then, it was essential to have clear picture quality while watching movies and TV shows.
But now, besides the picture quality, the amusement depends on the sonic experience. Not only the visual but the sound quality is equally important.
Various home theatre systems are available by different brands in today’s market, varying in price and features.
In this article, we’ve collected a list of Best Home Theater Under 20000 that can make people achieve the desired theatre-like experience.