Most of us know that wearing a helmet is a good idea, but the truth is that most people don’t wear them when they’re riding a motorcycle. That’s why we’ve researched and compiled a list of the 13 best helmets under 2000 that you can buy today.
The number one rule for buying a new motorcycle helmet is to make sure it fits your head properly. This will ensure that you have a helmet that will protect your head from the impacts that are common with motorcycling.
We have done our research and selected the best motorcycle helmets for you. We have included both full-face and open-faced helmets so that you can choose which one suits you best. Some of these helmets are made for touring, while others are designed specifically for racing. There are also some really cool-looking helmets on this list. So, if you’re a serious biker, this is the place to start.
List Of Best Helmets Under 2000 – Our Top 13 Picks
1 – Steelbird SBA-1 R2K Full Face Graphic Helmet
I am a big fan of graphic helmets because they offer a very good level of protection without being too bulky or heavy. They also make you look cooler than you would in a traditional helmet. That’s why I’ve been using the Steelbird SBA-1 for the past 3 years now. It’s lightweight, comfortable, and offers an excellent level of protection. It’s the perfect graphic helmet for all your adventures!
The steel shell is made from high-impact thermoplastic that provides great protection and it has thick padding that reduces impact. It’s got a ventilation system to allow air to flow through it, so you can stay cool in the heat. I’ve found that the helmet fits well, and I’m not constantly feeling like I have to adjust the fit. I just wear it and forget about it.
The Steelbird SBA-1 also comes with a quick-release micro metric buckle, which means that you can quickly and easily get it off if you get into an accident or fall. I’ve used it for mountain biking, kayaking, and skiing, and I’ve never had any issues. It’s also got a nice neck protector too, so you don’t have to worry about getting cuts from the edges of your helmet.I recommend this Steelbird SBA-1 for anyone looking for a graphic helmet that provides excellent protection.
- It’s lightweight and comfortable
- You can easily adjust the fit to your head
- The ventilation system is good
- It has a quick release buckle for easy removal in an emergency
- It’s made from high-impact thermoplastic that provides great protection
- It has a thick padding to reduce impact
- Not very affordable
- Expensive for a graphic helmet
Recommended Post: Best helmet for Ladies in India
2. Steelbird SBA-1 Dashing Black : Stylish Helmets Under 2000
This steelbird helmet is a good option if you’re looking for a durable and stylish helmet that won’t break the bank. It comes with a very unique design that includes a mesh lining on the interior, which makes it more comfortable. The mesh lining is also washable and it’s easy to clean up.
The helmet also has an ABS shell, which makes it a bit more durable than other options. It also comes with a micro-metric buckle that meets European standards, so you don’t have to worry about losing it or having it break.
The helmet has a ventilator system that will help keep your head cool while you’re riding, and it can be adjusted to fit different head sizes. It also has a large ventilation system that helps reduce fogging.
The steelbird helmet also comes with a chin guard that will keep your chin safe and out of the wind. It’s also removable, so you can keep it on or remove it as needed. This steelbird helmet is the best option for people who are looking for a stylish, durable helmet that won’t break the bank.
Editor Choice: Best Helmets Under 10000
- Very unique design that includes a mesh lining on the interior
- It’s easy to clean up and washable
- Micro-metric buckle that meets European standards
- Adjustable vents
- Not as comfortable as some other helmets
- Chin guard doesn’t extend all the way down
- The chin guard doesn’t include a mesh lining
3. Steelbird SBA-1 Mahadev Helmet
The Steelbird SBA-1 is a full-face helmet that is very comfortable to wear. It is made of high-quality materials that will not break easily, but it is also affordable. The design is simple yet stylish, and it features a very comfortable headband. It’s available in a variety of colors so you can choose the one that matches your style.
I’ve been wearing this helmet for over 2 years now and I have no complaints. I even bought another one for my daughter after she outgrew the first one. I really like the way the material feels against my skin. It’s soft and flexible and it’s really easy to put on. It’s also very light, which makes it ideal for summer activities.
It has an open mesh ventilation system, so it keeps me cool when I’m riding, and the neck protector is also very helpful. I can’t complain about the quality or fit of this helmet because it’s all great. This is a great product if you’re looking for a comfortable full-face helmet with a reasonable price tag.
- Comfortable, lightweight, and affordable
- Easy to put on and remove
- Headband is very comfortable
- Neck protector is very helpful
- There are a couple of things I would like to see improved in the future.
4. Vega Ryker Bolder
Ryker D/V has been making helmets for a while now, and they’re one of the most trusted names in the industry. They’re well known for their high-quality helmets that have a variety of designs, so if you’re looking to buy a helmet that fits your style, then look no further than Ryker.
The Bolder Black M.Blue helmet is a stylish, lightweight helmet that comes with a quick release buckle and is ISI certified. It also comes with a removable nose guard and an anti-fog lens. This helmet also has a second sun visor which is made from tinted polycarbonate.
The Verge reviewed this helmet and said that it was “…stylish, comfortable and affordable, but I can’t say it’s the best helmet in its price range.”
My main issue with the helmet was the vent design. I found the vents too small and the helmet was too heavy for my liking. However, it was well ventilated and had good protection.I’ve been wearing the helmet for over 3 years now, and I’ve never had any issues with it. It’s well-ventilated and has great protection. I can’t recommend it enough.
- Stylish, comfortable and affordable, but I can’t say it’s the best helmet in its price range
- Well ventilated and has great protection
- I’ve been wearing the helmet for over 3 years now, and I’ve never had any issues with it
- Bolder Black M.Blue helmet is a stylish, lightweight helmet that comes with a quick release buckle and is ISI certified.
- Vent design is too small and the helmet is too heavy
- Can’t say it’s the best helmet in its price range
Related Post: Best Helmets Under 6000
5. Steelbird SBA-1 Storm – Best Helmet Under 2000
The Steelbird SBA-1 is a unique design that has a matte black exterior shell with a shiny red visor and a sleek black interior. It’s a simple design, but it’s effective for people who want to be stylish, yet practical.
The helmet is made from a high-impact ABS plastic that’s easy to clean, durable, and won’t scratch easily. It also features a micro-metric buckle that meets European Standards, so you can wear it comfortably without the worry of it coming undone.
There are 4 air vents on the front, top, and back of the helmet, which are a little bit small but work well enough. While the vents are small, they’re still big enough for good airflow, and the helmet doesn’t feel too hot while wearing it.
I’ve been wearing the helmet for a few days now, and I haven’t had any problems with it – it’s comfortable, and looks good too. I’d recommend this helmet for anyone who wants to be stylish, yet practical.
- Stylish, comfortable and affordable
- It’s made from a high-impact ABS plastic which is easy to clean, durable and won’t scratch easily
- Micro-metric buckle which meets European Standards
- The helmet has a matte black exterior shell with a shiny red visor
- This helmet comes with a quick release buckle and is ISI certified.
- Again, it’s a simple design, but it’s effective for people who want to be stylish, yet practical.
6. Steelbird Off-Road Sketch Dull Black Silver Helmet
I have been using helmets for years, mostly just for riding on my motorcycle. But the last few years, I’ve been doing more mountain biking, and I’ve started taking my helmet off when I’m not riding.I always had a hard time finding a good helmet that didn’t get dinged up easily, so I started looking at some different options.
After trying several different helmets, I settled on the Off-Road D/V Sketch. It was a good value for the price, and it’s definitely durable. It doesn’t have any plastic parts, so it’s very lightweight.
The only thing I don’t like about this helmet is that it doesn’t have a removable visor. I think this would make it easier to clean, but I don’t really care about that. This is a great helmet for people who want to ride a motorcycle and go off-roading. It has a nice fit and finishes, and the material is easy to clean. I can see it lasting me for a long time.
- It’s lightweight and compact, making it ideal for commuters.
- The mesh liner has a unique design that allows air flow without sacrificing comfort.
- The venting system allows for quick cooling in hot weather.
- The visor is not removable, which could be an issue for some.
- The helmet comes with a soft bag to store it in.
7. Steelbird Off-Road Secret Dull Anthracite Black – Best Helmet Under 2000
The Steelbird SBA-1 R2K ISI Certified Full Face Graphic Helmet is one of the most sought-after graphic helmets on the market. It is the only helmet to be ISI certified, which means it meets or exceeds all safety standards set by the International Safety Institute.
It is made from a thermoplastic material which allows for a very strong and durable shell. It also provides for maximum ventilation, and it is highly breathable so you won’t get sweaty or overheating while riding.
The interior is made with a hygienic microfiber that allows for comfortable, easy cleaning. It also provides maximum protection from sweat and oil. This helmet comes with a multi-pore fabric that allows the helmet to dry quickly, and it also has a quick-release buckle so you can remove it easily.
The helmet is designed for multiple uses, and you can also use it for other sports like skateboarding, BMX, etc. It also includes a mesh liner for extra comfort.If you want a high-quality graphic helmet, then this is the one for you. You’ll definitely feel safe and secure when wearing it.
- Moreover, it provides maximum ventilation for your head.
- It is ISI certified, which means it is very safe.
- The helmet is made from a thermoplastic material, which makes it very durable and long-lasting.
- It is made of a highly breathable material, so you won’t get sweaty or overheated while riding.
- The helmet comes with a quick-release buckle, so you can remove it easily.
- The helmet is a bit heavy.
- There are no visors in this helmet.
- This helmet has a limited warranty.
Recommended Post: Best Helmets Under 4000
8. Steelbird Terminator
This is one of the best graphic helmets we’ve reviewed – it’s affordable, stylish, comfortable, and offers a lot of protection for your face. The Steelbird SBH-17 Terminator Full Face Graphic Helmet comes in a matte finish, which is great for people who don’t want to stand out in a crowd. The clear visor lets you see clearly, and the neck protector is very useful as it keeps your head warm in cold weather.
It’s also made from ABS material that’s very durable and can withstand a lot of punishment, so you can be sure that it won’t crack or break easily. The interior is also very comfortable, and it has a ventilation system that allows for better airflow.
The graphics are very high quality, and they come in a variety of sizes. You can get them in 3 sizes: Small, Medium, and Large. They’re easy to put on too, with a micro-metric buckle that’s very secure.
If you want to make sure you’re covered in case of an accident, this graphic helmet is perfect for you. It comes with a one-year warranty and a lifetime warranty on the frame. This is one of the best graphic helmets we’ve reviewed, so we highly recommend it.
- Then it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It’s very affordable, and the price is right.
- The graphics are very high quality.
- The visor is easy to use, and it can be adjusted so you can see clearly.
- The interior is very comfortable, and it has a ventilation system that allows for better air flow.
- It’s not as comfortable as other graphic helmets.
- Some users have complained about the size being too small.
9. Steelbird Cesar Matt Finish Smoke Visor – Full Face Helmet Under 2000
The Steelbird SBA-1 is an entry-level helmet that comes with all the features you’d expect from a high-quality helmet. The Steelbird SBA-1 is a simple and stylish helmet that’s ideal for both beginners and advanced riders alike. It’s made with high-impact ABS plastic that’s incredibly durable, and it has a multi-pore ventilation system to keep you cool.
This helmet is also extremely comfortable, thanks to its breathable padding and neck protector. The padding is removable, so if you get tired of it, you can easily take it out and replace it with a new one.
The helmet comes with an Italian design that’s hygienic, and the interior includes anti-microbial protection to keep you safe from germs. It’s a great value for money as well, and it’s available in two colors: black and dark red.
I have owned several helmets before, and I can say that this is definitely one of the best ones I’ve ever bought. It’s comfortable, and it’s easy to wear with the multi-pore ventilation system. It has a nice fit, and the clear visor allows you to see what’s going on around you. The Steelbird SBA-1 is a great entry-level helmet for people who are just getting into motorcycling. It’s super durable, and it’s comfortable enough to last for years.
- The helmet has a multi-pore ventilation system, so it keeps you cool.
- It’s made with ABS plastic, which is extremely durable.
- It comes with a protective neck guard, and the padding is removable.
- The helmet is easy to clean, thanks to its anti-microbial interior.
- The padding isn’t very comfortable, so you may want to replace it.
- It’s not as comfortable as some of the other entry-level helmets that are on the market.
10. Vega Ryker Bolder Dull Black/Orange
I’ve been looking for a good quality helmet for a while now. I don’t really like cheap helmets because they’re too flimsy and feel uncomfortable, so I’m pretty particular when it comes to buying a helmet. Ryker D/V is one of the best helmet brands out there, and their Bolder Black M.Blue is no exception.
It’s made with high-quality materials and has a very sleek design. It also comes with a removable and washable lining that will keep your helmet smelling fresh and clean for a long time.
The only downside is that the lining is made of an opaque material that can make it difficult to see your surroundings sometimes. I love the way the back of my head feels after wearing this helmet, and I don’t have to worry about getting a headache or neck ache from wearing it all day.
It’s also pretty comfortable to wear, and I don’t notice any pressure points anywhere on my head. It also has a nice weight distribution, which is perfect for me. I’ve been wearing this helmet for years now, and I still feel like it’s the best helmet I’ve ever owned. It’s comfortable, stylish, and durable too. I highly recommend it.
- As I have noted above, it has a great weight distribution and is very comfortable.
- It’s also very easy to clean, so you won’t have to worry about getting dirty inside the helmet. The lining is removable and washable too.
- It comes with a very useful visor that helps you see better in the sun. I really appreciate that!
- It comes with an adjustable strap that is very comfortable to wear.
- It can get a bit warm on your head sometimes, but it’s not uncomfortable at all.
11. Steelbird Racer Matt Black with Green Smoke Visor : Graphic Helmet Under 2000
Steelbird is a big name in the motorcycle helmet industry, and they have a reputation for making good quality products that are built to last. The SBA-1 Racer Matt Black with Green with Smoke visor from Steelbird is one of their best-selling helmets and they’ve been on the market for many years now.
It’s designed to meet or exceed ASTM standards and is made of EPS and ABS plastic, which makes it durable and lightweight. The shell has a full-face design and a high-density polyethylene lining that gives the helmet a lightweight feel, and it’s easy to clean too.
This helmet is also compatible with other helmets so you can swap it out with another helmet if you want to. It comes with a protective foam liner that is removable and washable, and the strap is adjustable so you can fit it snugly. The chin bar is also removable and washable.
The SBA-1 Racer Matt Black with Green with Smoke visor is compatible with all sizes and shapes of heads, and it’s designed to fit securely over the entire head. This helmet comes with an anti-fog visor and a clear lens, which provides excellent visibility and protection.
You can choose from a variety of different colors and patterns too, which are available for the visor, shell, and logo. The shell is also made of durable ABS plastic that won’t fade in sunlight, so you can use this helmet year after year.
- Nevertheless, it is a little bit bulky and that can be a bit of an issue for some people.
- The shell is made of ABS plastic, which is durable and lightweight.
- The EPS liner is lightweight and easy to clean.
- The chin bar is removable and washable.
- It has a protective foam liner and a clear visor.
- The SBA-1 Racer Matt Black with Green with Smoke visor is compatible with all sizes and shapes of heads.
- It comes with an anti-fog visor.
- Some people may find it too bulky.
12. Steelbird Air Dashing Red Rainbow Visor
We’re pretty big fans of helmets, especially ones that can be worn while riding, and this Steelbird Air SBA-2 is one of the best we’ve seen. It’s got all the right features, and it’s designed to keep you cool on the hottest days. The first thing you’ll notice about the SBA-2 is the bright, iridium-coated visor. It’s incredibly reflective, so it makes you look even cooler than you already are.
Steelbird’s Air Ventilation System ensures maximum airflow, keeping you fresh, cool, and comfortable. The ventilation system allows air to flow through the helmet and exit out the back, which keeps your head and face cool. The visor has an adjustable fit, so you can easily move it around and find the right position for your face.
It’s designed to be durable, but it doesn’t feel too heavy or bulky. This helmet is also equipped with a chin strap, which is very useful for those who wear glasses.
The steel shell of this helmet is reinforced with ABS, which is a high-impact material that’s used in car parts, but it’s also great for cycling helmets. It’s highly durable, and it’s resistant to scratches and dents. It’s also easy to clean, which means you don’t have to worry about it getting dirty.
You can choose between four colors, which are gold, blue, rainbow, and silver. We recommend the gold one, because it looks really nice. The visor is also designed to stay cool, so you can easily remove it and wash it when it gets dirty.
This helmet is designed to be the perfect choice for those who want to enjoy riding in the hot weather. It has all the features that you need, and it’s built to last. It’s also worth noting that Steelbird offers a lifetime warranty on their helmets.
- The visor is very reflective, which makes you look even cooler.
- The ventilation system keeps your head and face cool.
- The visor is adjustable, so you can move it around to find the right position for your face.
- The helmet is designed to be durable and resistant to scratches and dents.
- It has a chin strap, so you can easily wear it while wearing glasses.
- The visor might be too small for some people.
- This helmet comes with a lot of accessories, but they’re not included.
- There’s no option for the size medium.
13. Steelbird R2K Full Face Helmet Matt Finish Chrome Visor
The Steelbird SBA-1 R2K is an Italian-designed, ISI-certified, multi-pore helmet that provides excellent protection against a variety of impacts. The helmet’s interior is made of hygienic materials, which is great for keeping your head cool and comfortable. It also has a breathable padding and neck protector, which makes it more comfortable than other helmets.
The helmet comes with a quick-release micrometric buckle, which allows for easy adjustments. You can easily adjust the strap length for a better fit and comfort. The helmet is made of a high-impact thermoplastic shell that is both lightweight and durable. It also features micrometric buckles, which is easier to use and adjust.
The helmet comes with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer, which should be enough to cover any issues you might have with it.This helmet will be a great option if you want to get a helmet that will provide excellent protection against a variety of impacts. If you’re looking for a helmet that won’t break the bank, then this Steelbird SBA-1 R2K is a good choice. It’s a top-notch helmet that won’t disappoint.
- The interior padding is very comfortable, which makes it much more comfortable than other helmets.
- The helmet is lightweight and has a low profile.
- The helmet is ISI certified, which means that it has passed the rigorous standards set by the Institute for Motorcycle Safety.
- It comes with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer, which should be enough to cover any issues you might have with it.
- The helmet comes in a small size. This makes it difficult to adjust to your head shape.
- It doesn’t come with a visor that is removable.
Buyer Guide For Best Helmets Under 2000
A helmet with a nice design will catch the attention of many people. The difference between helmets with different designs can also be very useful, so it is important to check before buying.
Helmets usually have additional protective features for safety. Be sure to choose one that has protective features you really need.
The material used in the construction of all helmets under 2000 are made of high-quality ABS or Fiberglass which are made by hand. Since it is an expensive material, most manufacturers offer limited design options for this price range only.
This means that they may not have as much variety as they do within their more affordable prices!
Since all helmets under 2000 are made of high quality ABS or Fiberglass, they will be very comfortable and absorb the impacts for your head. Helmets that have more padding or additional material can be even more comfortable than others!
We do not recommend helmets with larger visors which slightly raise costs skyward while offering less protection than full-faced winter motorcycle helmets during colder months out on the road. Some patterns and fragrances may also cause headaches when disturbed too much by anything from sunlight to passing dust clouds along roads when cycling down country lanes in the summertime.
Frequently Asked Question For Best Helmets Under 2000
How much is best helmets are under 2000?
Best helmets under 2000 price range usually varies from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 000 depending on the helmet’s design, quality, brand and other features available in the market.
What are some benefits of using Helmet?
Helmets protect your head during accidents which can save you from getting serious injuries or even death! Additionally, it helps to reduce noise while riding a bike and saves you from direct sunlight contact during hot days.
Lastly, they keep the hair out of your eyes when cycling off-road too while making cycling through town very convenient all while keeping your head safe at night!
Helmets are an important part of any cyclist’s equipment, and they’re essential for those who love to ride. It’s important to get the best one for your needs, and our top pick is the Best Helmet Under 2000. This is the best value for money helmet, and it’s also a great performer. It’s very affordable, so it’s a great choice for cyclists with a tight budget. But, it’s not just affordable – it’s also very well-made, with an innovative design and excellent ventilation system. It’ll keep you cool while you ride, and it’s a great choice for beginners.