If you’re considering buying a bike or upgrading your current, then we’re here to tell you the best cycle under 20000, which are hands down the best option.
The cycle is one of the active modes of transportation, the benefits of using which are endless.
Replacing your fuel run transport like a car with the bicycle can free you from the pollution in the surroundings, and if you travel by bus or train, you can be free from the confines of germs.
People riding cycles are exposed to fewer dangerous air fumes than the ones using any other transportation.
Cycling will help you reach your destination faster by swiftly cutting the traffic quickly since you don’t have to search for parking space when you reach your destination.
Along with that, you can reduce air pollution, as cycling doesn’t emit any greenhouse gas emissions and save valuable green space by reducing your ecological footprint.
So, replace your vehicle, get on your bicycle, save your money on petrol, filter past crowds, and save time by always arriving early. You can also check Top 10 Bicycles In India .
If you are in the pursuit of purchasing one of the best cycles under 20000, then here is a list of the ten best two-wheelers.
- 1. Firefox Bikes Cyclone : Best Cycle Under 20000
- 2. NINETY-ONE Leopard 27.5T 21 Speed Hybrid Bike
- 3. Firefox Bikes Gangzta 29D, 21 Speed Mountain Cycle
- 4.TRIAD M6 29T 21 Speed : Best Cycle Under 20000
- 5. Rockford Mountain Bike : Best Cycle Under 20000
- 6. Hero Sprint Growler 26T 21 Speed with Dual Disc
- 7. OMOBikes Ladakh X
- 8. 29 INCH Mountain Bicycle CRADIAC
- 9. Geekay Billion 21 Speed Gear : Best Cycle Under 20000
- 10. OMO Bikes Vagator : Best Cycle Under 20000
Top 10 Best Cycle Under 20000 In 2022
1. Firefox Bikes Cyclone : Best Cycle Under 20000
The Firefox bike is an Alloy mountain bike that offers cycling in the city. The bike is very stylish and can be used for daily commutes.
Frame size of the cycle is 19m5 inches, and the size of the tires is 27.5 inches. It is an ideal ride for riders of 5.8 feet and a maximum height of 6feet.
Ride is perfect for anyone of age greater than12 years old. It comes with a Disc brake, which ensures proper balance and power braking.
This Cycle has a seat QR for easy saddle adjustment, and there are double-wall rims for extra strength. It is delivered semi-assembled.
The rest of the installation purchasers can either do their selves or visit the nearest firefox dealer.
- The bike can be used as a mountain bike and commuting bike.
- It is lightweight, and the double-wall rims provide extra strength.
- It has rust-free alloy rims and an adjustable seat post.
- The first service is free. The purchaser can avail of it by visiting the Firefox website and booking it online. The first service comprises air pressure check-up, bike tune-up, chain and gear wire grease, and lubrication.
- It comes with a toolkit that ensures proper installation.
- The disc brakes ensure a proper braking mechanism.
- Poor quality of micro shift gears and entire gear mechanism.
- It’s noisy as the gears produce lots of noise.
2. NINETY-ONE Leopard 27.5T 21 Speed Hybrid Bike
This mountain bike is one of the best that you can buy for under 20000 as it is sleek and impressive.
It breaks away from the ordinary by allowing you to ride through gravel, road, and rough terrains. The frame looks unique and very attractive, which makes it easily distinguishable from the rest.
It also is a safer and more efficient option. The bike is exquisite and robust as it is made of carbon Hi-Tensile steel.
It consists of the disc brake, which ensures a proper and safe braking mechanism. The premium seat and wire saddle are colour coordinated and have a quick-release adjustment.
It is child-friendly as the seat post features clamp assembly, allowing the children to pull it up or bring it down quickly. It contains all that is needed for a safe and comfortable ride.
- The Hi-traction nylon grip allows you to ride through harsh and challenging plains without worrying about wear and tear.
- It is delivered in nearly semi-assembled condition. All you have to do is tighten up five nuts.
- It has a double guard chain, and the paint used for coating is non-toxic.
- It is very robust and elegant.
- Excellent build quality, lightweight, and smooth gear shifting ensure a proper and balanced ride to the rider.
- The dual disk brakes ensure a proper braking mechanism, even on slippery grounds.
- Compared to Shimano, the gear shifting is a little harsh.
- Disturbed front wheel alignment
3. Firefox Bikes Gangzta 29D, 21 Speed Mountain Cycle
Firefox is one of the best brands that produce long-lasting cycles. One such is the Gangzta Firefox, which is a sturdy and durable mountain bike.
It is delivered in semi-assembled condition and doesn’t include suspension. This cycle is ideal for people over the age of fifteen. It comes with a reflector and suspension. Unfortunately, it is not equipped with suspension.
The minimum height of the rider can be 5.8 feet, and the maximum height can be 6.2.
The frame size is 19.5 inches, and it offers good stability for the comfort of the rider. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have any additional components except the Tool Kit (Allen Key & Multi Spanner). One of the Best Cycle Under 20000.
If you want to avail of the warranty and first free service on your cycle, register your bike on the Firefox website three months from the purchase, or contact the FIREFOX Customer Support.
- The frame has a lifetime warranty, while the fork comes with a six months warranty on the fork.
- Sturdy and durable.
- It offers the first service accessible for free.
- The installation cannot be done manually.
- Considering the budget, the quality of the product is shallow.
4.TRIAD M6 29T 21 Speed : Best Cycle Under 20000
The Triad M6 comes in a colour combination of black and orange.
The matte black makes the design of the cycle look premium, and the orange in the decals act as a secondary appeal, overall making it look very stylish. Definitely one of Best Cycle Under 20000.
Whatever vibration you might feel while riding off-road, the solution to those in the Triad M6 whole frame is lightweight and comes with an AL teach performance geometry sport frame.
The structure gives an optimum performance while riding off-road and ensures that the rider feels any vibrations.
The gear shifting is smooth and quick as it comes with Shimano TZ30 3-Speed front derailleur, and for the rear Shimano TZ50 7-Speed, the gear shifting is controlled by Shimano EasyFire 500 shifters.
It is delivered fully fitted. The user only needs to tighten the handlebar and install pedals.
- It comes with Disc Brakes, which are attached to the Shimano brake levers, ensuring a robust and responsive braking mechanism, helping in halting the bicycle to complete stop in both wet and dry conditions.
- The handlebar is of superior quality, which ensures optimum stability. And the grips are well-cushioned to offer optimum palm support.
- The saddle height is easily adjustable, and it comes with a well-cushioned PU foam to offer a comfortable saddle experience.
- The design of the cycle is trendy and sporty with matte black and orange colour combination.
- It doesn’t have an anti-rust coating.
- The gear produces lots of noise.
- The tires are of low quality.
5. Rockford Mountain Bike : Best Cycle Under 20000
The Rockford Mountain Bike is owned by the most prominent bicycle store, the Rockford Bicycle Company. It is enjoyable to ride and makes the daily commute easier.
This cycle is manufactured with high-density steel, enabling riders to cycle off and urban roads without hassle. It offers sturdy support and perfect balance for more extended and safe journeys.
They provide all sorts of high-quality cycles, excellent service and come with all parts and accessories.
It also allows the rider to make the commute on multiple terrains.
- All cables are appropriately concealed. There’s less chance of the wires getting damaged.
- The seat is easy to adjust, and it comes with the ability of a quick-release seat post.
- It comes with disc brakes, which ensure proper balance and a powerful braking mechanism.
- The frame is made from aluminium, and is durable.
- The front wheel can be easily removed, making it easy to fit in the car without additional tools.
- It doesn’t come with any additional coating like anti-rust coating on the bike.
6. Hero Sprint Growler 26T 21 Speed with Dual Disc
The Hero Sprint Growler is designed to perform effortlessly on harsh terrain and for off-road adventures.
It enables the user to ride on inclined slopes with its high and low range gearbox. You can use the bike for both urban commutes and off-road adventures with its flying mudguard. It has other necessary accessories along with it.
The group handlebar is easy to hold, and it comes with a mechanical disc brake on both ends, which offers better balance and enhanced control.
It is effortless to assemble and designed to perform on multiple terrains.
- Can perform effortlessly on various terrains.
- It has excellent structural support and a lightweight hardtail frame.
- It offers friction-free motion with its cotterless bracket, ensuring a hassle-free ride.
- It comes with reflectors which you can use for riding at night.
- The cycle is a versatile commuter, and you can use it on urban and off-road.
- It consists of a dual brake which provides better control.
- The seat of the bike is very hard.
- It cannot be assembled at home but would require expert hands.
- No proper instruction in the installation manual, because of which assembling is not accurate.
- Poor quality of the tires
7. OMOBikes Ladakh X
Ladakh X7 can ride more than 15km as it is a 700c (29T) geared hybrid cycle from Omo bikes, an Indian manufacturer.
The brakes are high suspension, amking it a good choice for travel on harsh patches on Indian roads. The minimum height rider can be 5 feet 6 inches, and the maximum can be 6 feet 1 inch.
It comes with various free accessories like a firm stand, bell, mudguards, tools, and a lock. It comes 95% assembled. In just 15 minutes, You can do the rest, and your ride will be ready.
It is lab tested and can hold a weight of up to 95kg. One of the best features of Ladakh X is it is lightweight and can be used for longer trails.
- It comes with a dual-disc which is a mechanic, helps ensure proper balance and a powerful braking mechanism.
- It is suitable for people the age of 12
- The frame of the cycle is anti-rust and comes with double-wall alloy rims and 700c nylon tires.
- It has a height range of a person up to 6 feet 2 inches.
- The gear produces lots of noise.
- You cannot assemble it correctly. It would require the help of a professional, or with some experience, it would be possible.
8. 29 INCH Mountain Bicycle CRADIAC
The Cradiac bicycle is delivered in 95% fitted condition. Buyer only has to use the Allen key and spanner to assemble the pedal and handlebar before use.
Allen key and spanner are provided along with the product. Gearing of the cycle is single-speed, and it comes with a mudguard, side stand, suspension fork, and dual disk brake.
The MTB handlebars are placed adequately, ensuring enough space between the rider and handlebars.
Saddle is PU padded and can be easily adjusted. Rims are made from double-wall; ED Black Alloy is used.
- High-quality budget-friendly product.
- Sleek and stylish build quality
- Handlebars are adequately placed, ensuring a comfortable ride to the rider.
- Comfortable for people over the height of 6
- Good traction power.
- The quality of the handlebar and side stand is deficient.
- It doesn’t come with any additional components.
9. Geekay Billion 21 Speed Gear : Best Cycle Under 20000
The frame is aerodynamic; this makes the bike very attractive as well as smooth to ride.
It is available in a multi-speed variant, and the steel frame enables it to work an all-terrain.
The double-wall alloy rims are lightweight and provides ultimate road performance. It comes equipped with dual disc brakes on the front and rear wheel, which help ensure a stable, quick, and powerful braking mechanism.
The saddle height is easily adjustable, and the wide tires provide excellent rolls with cushioned seats. The bike is 85% assembled and comes with DIY instructions, which you can use to build the reset.
It also has a lifetime warranty on the frame and is suitable for different rider sizes from 5feet to 6 feet 5 inches.
- The cables are internally maximised, so there’s no way for the wires to get damaged.
- High build quality product.
- The aesthetic and mesmerising appeal of the cycle design is sleek and trendy.
- Ensures the safety of the rider, is equipped with high-quality double disc brakes.
- The functionality is not very impressive.
- It doesn’t come with any additional components.
- Gear and disc issues.
10. OMO Bikes Vagator : Best Cycle Under 20000
OMO Bikes Vagator is an all-purpose bicycle for men and women, combining the timeless design, unbeatable build quality, and speed.
The semi-fat bike is built for Indian roads with its perfect geometry and sturdy frame, ensuring an excellent experience for the rider every time.
The recommended height for the cycle is 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet 6 inches for adult riders. In the case of a young kid, a height of 4 feet 6 inches is suggested as they are much more athletic.
Vagator is a sure head-turner on the road, with its classic black frames and bold coloured rims making it an elegant two-wheeler.
This cycle is an ideal choice for all kids, adults, and senior citizens. Simply said, it is the best cycle 20000.
- The frame is made up of a high tensile carbon steel frame.
- It comes with a dual disk brake, which ensures a powerful braking mechanism and proper safety of the rider,
- The ultimate companion for city and country roads, a comfortable riding posture ensures a perfect 45 degrees.
- It is very easy to assemble.
- It can be used by people of all ages – kids, adults and senior citizens.
- The gears don’t shift properly.
- It’s pretty noisy, as the gear makes lots of noises.
- The quality of the build is poor.
Factors you should consider while buying a bicycle
When buying a two wheeler, there are certain things that should be remembered. Here’s a list.
They are as follows:-
The more money you spend on buying the cycle, the more feature it has. Usually, investing in Hero or Hercules cycles is better than others, as the bikes come with longer validity. When settling for a cheaper option, check that all the components are covered for..
If you live in the city, then a hybrid or mountain bike won’t do well. If you’re considering cycling uphill or on uneven mountain roads, then go for the bicycle with gear as it helps going uphills. For Indian roads, a bike with disc brakes and proper suspension would be ideal and manageable for your pocket.
A strong bicycle frame and front suspensions will help gain more control of the bicycle. For instance, in a hybrid cycle used for off-road adventures or city roads, the suspension gives more control over the two-wheeler and makes the ride pleasant.
There are many types of frames like heavy-weight steel frames, lightweight aluminium frames, frames made of carbon fibre, and many more. Depending on the road you want to ride, consider the frame of the two-wheeler.
The gears help on bumpy roads and hills with a little less force. If you’re considering purchasing a bike with gear, go for a one with a minimum 7-speed gear by Shimano.
Always go for bikes with six months to 1 year of warranty. Although you can easily repair most cycles in the local shops, it’s better to have a warranty.
Mainly there are two types: Disc brakes and V-brakes. The disc brakes help proper balance and give the power braking mechanism. Dhe disc brakes are relatively better. Though both the brakes offer the same functionality, it is all about perspective.
Some of the most common wheels of the bicycle are 700c, 26-inches, 27.5 inches, and 29 inches. 650c or lower wheel should be selected for people below the height of 5 feet 4 inches to fit them perfectly. The 700c is perfect for most bikes. While the rest is suitable for mountain bikes.
That was the end to the list of the few best bicycles under 20000 and factors you should consider while purchasing one.
The products are detailed with their specifications, advantages, and disadvantages, which will surely help you upgrade or make an ideal purchasing decision.
As we near the end, let me remind you why investing in a bicycle is a good idea.
First, it allows you to save lots of money you spend on fuels if you have your vehicle, if not then on bus fares but, simply pedalling a two-wheeler to your work can help save you from those annoyingly crowded busses or chirpy drivers in Uber.
You won’t have to cut the last 30 seconds of your favourite music every day or listen to the news radio in taxis. Secondly, not getting enough sunlight can affect the genetic level, worsen your mood, and more concerning issue the lack of vitamin D, which can cause many heart diseases.
So, put on your sunscreen and get on your bicycle. Lastly, you help save the world. Yes, you do. By cycling, you help decrease the nonrenewable fuel sources into the air and that carbon pollutant that affects the earth’s climate.
Simply put, cycling helps reduce carbon footprint, thereby you can save the world!