Looking for the Best Chain Lube For Bikes in India? Well this is the article for you!
It’s time to invest in your bike’s longevity. The right lube will make all of the difference, and you don’t want to purchase something that doesn’t work for what kind of road runner (or other type) cycle vehicle!
Make sure it is compatible with whatever environment or surface before buying anything else; this means knowing how old is your vehicle?
Do you want to know the best bike chain lube in India? It depends on what type of bike. For example, if your bicycle has a wet clutch or dry with oil bath then grease might be better for it than something like WD-40 which is not very effective at all!
Recommended read: Top 8 best knee and elbow guards for bikers
Why to use Chain Lube For Your Bike
Chain Lube is one of the most important and overlooked parts on any bike. It can help keep your drivetrain running smoothly, avoid costly repairs like replacing chains or sprockets, and also make it easier for you to ride faster by keeping things lubed up well beforehand!
The best way? Apply before every single ride- this will ensure that everything stays in good condition all season long.
- Best Chain Lube For Bikes In India In 2023
- 1. Motul Combo of C2 Chain Lube and C1 Chain Clean: Motul Chain Lube
- 2. Kangaroo Chain Lube Grease Spray: Best Chain Lube For KTM
- 3. 3M IE270100175 Chain Lubricant: 3M Chain Lube
- 4. G GLOSIL Chain Lube Spray for Bikes: Best Chain Lube For Bikes
- 5. Sheeba SCCLS15 Chain Lubrication Spray: Best Chain Lube For Bikes in India
- 6. Shell Chain Lube Bike Care: Best Chain Lube In India
- 7. Vista OFV0763 Chain Lube: Best Chain Lube For Royal Enfield
- 8. Liqui Moly Chain Lube White Fully Synthetic: Best Chain Lube For Bikes in India
- 9. Evershine Adhesive Chain Lube: Chain Lubricant For Bike
- 10. Castrol Chain Lube Racing Spray: Castrol Chain Lube
- What To Know About Bike Chain Lube
- Frequently Asked Questions:
Best Chain Lube For Bikes In India In 2023
1. Motul Combo of C2 Chain Lube and C1 Chain Clean: Motul Chain Lube
This is the best chain lube that I have known for motorcycle chains. It works really well, penetrates deep into the metal components, and provides excellent lubrication to carry out your cycling duties smoothly.
Motul Chain Lube Combo Pack includes:
Motul Combo 300ml kit comes in plastic body with nozzle which makes it easy to apply without spilling over any of the product all over your bike or yourself. The nozzle can be twist open easily by hand for quick application!
2. Kangaroo Chain Lube Grease Spray: Best Chain Lube For KTM
This is the best bike chain lube that I have used for my motorcycle chains and sprockets! It is really effective and provides good lubrication.
The fact that it only needs a few quick sprays on each component makes this better than some other products which you need to drip or pour out slowly, wasting product.
Kangaroo Chain lube grease spray is the best bike chain lube for motorcycles and kick scooters with wet or dry clutch. It prevents any sort of squeaking noise from your vehicle. It is also great for lubricating the transmission parts of all kinds of vehicles like a moped , motorcycle, scooter etc.
The Kangaroo CHAIN LUBE GREASE SPRAY comes in 16oz aerosol can. With this product you can drive your motorbike or scooty more smoothly as it makes the engine oil thicker!
3. 3M IE270100175 Chain Lubricant: 3M Chain Lube
Convenient aerosol application for consistent performance and easy clean-up; Penetrates deep into roller and bushing surfaces; Lubricant displaces moisture; Safe for all types of O ring chains, including non standard and O ring chains.
3M is a well known brand, so it is safe to use on your bike or any other vehicle with an O ring chain. This product has a consistent performance and is easy to apply.
It penetrates deep into the metal components which makes this one of the best bike chain lube in India as well as abroad!
4. G GLOSIL Chain Lube Spray for Bikes: Best Chain Lube For Bikes
This is the best chain lube that you should apply before going for a longer ride! This product can go into any joint or O ring to provide good lubrication and aid in proper functioning of the sprocket set, hence leading to smooth drive experience.
G GLOSIL Chain Lube Spray comes in a plastic bottle which makes it very easy to apply without spilling or wasting any of the product while spraying or transferring onto your bike components!
It also means you won’t have to touch this product with your bare hands, as it can be transferred from one component to another!
This is the best chain lube for those who live in a hot and humid weather! It will not dry up or become sticky even if the temperature outside is more than 35 degrees celsius.
G GLOSIL provides comprehensive protection to all metal components of your bike by keeping them lubricated and properly functional on the go!
5. Sheeba SCCLS15 Chain Lubrication Spray: Best Chain Lube For Bikes in India
Sheeba SCCLS15 Chain Lubrication Spray is the best chain lube for motorcycles providing maximum lubrication and protection of your bike chains, sprockets, manual or automatic transmission components !
This product is made using synthetic oils. Because of this, it provides the best bike chain lubrication in India!
It also protects your bike components from corrosion and oxidation! This product is highly recommended by users who have used it for longer periods of time! It is very economical as well ! You only need to apply a few sprays on each component to get high performance from your bike all along!
Sheeba SCCLS15 Chain lube Spray comes in an easy-to-use spray bottle which is made out of good quality plastic that is very sturdy. The spray nozzle makes sure that there are no spills while you are applying it on the chains, sprockets or any other parts of your vehicle!
Sheeba SCCLS15 Chain Lubrication Spray provides flawless lubrication even during extreme hot or dry weather conditions! It will not cause any corrosion or damage to the surface of your metal components.
6. Shell Chain Lube Bike Care: Best Chain Lube In India
Shell Chain Lube Bike Care is the best bike chain lubricant to use if you are looking for long-term protection!
This product can be applied on all types of chains including O ring, X ring and Z link. The shell product provides good lubrication, but it also protects your components from corrosion!
This product comes in a can bottle which makes it very easy to use ! You only need to spray this liquid directly on the metal part that needs lubrication, without any spillage or wastage!
There are many pros of using Shell Chain Lube Bike Care as your preferred choice for providing maximum protection against rusting or damaging metal components.
It has been observed that users who have used this product even once are completely satisfied with it and will keep using it for extremely long periods of time!
Shell Chain Lube Bike Care is very easy to use, apply it overnight to get the best results.
7. Vista OFV0763 Chain Lube: Best Chain Lube For Royal Enfield
Vista OFV0763 Chain Lube is the best bike chain lubricant for those who want a product which provides maximum protection and superior lubrication without causing any rust or damage to their metal components! It protects against heat, water, dust and other contaminants as well.
This product has been specifically formulated using advanced technology that makes it extremely efficient in protecting all your bike parts from corrosion and oxidation!
If you want to keep your vehicle running smoothly even after multiple years of use without doing anything about it! You can rely on Vista OFV0763 Chain Lube as it will provide ultimate performance every time you ride with your beloved vehicle!
8. Liqui Moly Chain Lube White Fully Synthetic: Best Chain Lube For Bikes in India
Liqui Moly Chain Lube Bike Care is the best bike chain lubricant to use if you need a product that will provide maximum protection against rusting or damaging metal components even when exposed to extreme heat or water!
This chain lubricant provides the highest level of performance and efficiency. It can be used on all types of chains, O ring, X ring and Z link.
This product comes in an easy-to-use spray bottle which makes it very convenient to use without any mess or spills while applying it directly on the metal parts that need lubrication!
Liqui Moly Chain Lube Bike Care contains special additives that work together to prevent your vehicle from any damages caused due to corrosion by water, dust etc. It also keeps your engine cleaner and running smoothly.
Liqui Moly Chain Lube Bike Care provides a superior level of lubrication that protects against all types of contaminants including water, dust etc. This product is extremely efficient in providing maximum protection from corrosion and rusting.
The Liqui Moly Chain Lube even prevents metal surfaces from damage caused due to extreme heat! It has been observed that users who have used this product are completely satisfied with the results and will continue using it for longer periods of time!
9. Evershine Adhesive Chain Lube: Chain Lubricant For Bike
Evershine Adhesive Chain Lube is the best bike chain lubricant for those who want their vehicle to last long without having to do anything about it! This product comes in a small convenient package which makes it very easy to transport.
This chain lube gives an adhesive coating on the metal parts that protect them from rusting or corroding due to water, dust or other contaminants. It also provides superior lubrication and keeps your engine running smoothly.
Evershine Adhesive Chain Lube is extremely efficient in maintaining the optimal temperature of the engine, making it work more efficiently.
This product can be used on all types of chains including O ring , X ring and Z link. It reduces heat generation which keeps your vehicle’s parts cooler even at high speeds!
Evershine Adhesive Chain Lube is also fully water resistant so this product will keep your bicycle working smoothly in all weather conditions.
10. Castrol Chain Lube Racing Spray: Castrol Chain Lube
Castrol Chain Lube Racing is the best bike chain lubricant for those who are looking for a product that will provide them with maximum protection against corrosion or rusting even in extreme conditions!
This oil comes in a light yellow bottle which makes it extremely easy to use. It provides an adhesive barrier between moving parts so your vehicle can work more efficiently.
Castrol Chain Lube Racing contains special additives that work together to protect your equipment from damages caused due to water, dust or other contaminants.
Castrol Chain Lube Racing Spray protects metal surfaces from damage caused due to high heat, maintaining optimum temperature of the engine at all times! It works without weakening and it does not contain any solvents or silicon.
This chain lube is water resistant , preventing rusting and corrosion for up to two weeks after application! Its high lubricity level ensures that your equipment operates smoothly even in extreme conditions like mud, sand etc.
Castrol Chain Lube Racing Spray is extremely efficient in providing your vehicle with optimum lubrication and protection from rust or corrosion at all times. It can be used to lube any type of chain, including O ring , X ring and Z link!
What To Know About Bike Chain Lube
Finding the right chain lube is like trying to find a saddle that will work for you; it depends largely on where and how often do your ride as well what kind of bike or drivetrain you have. But regardless, please don’t use olive oil!
These are different types of chain lubes that you can buy:
1. Dry lube:
Dry lube is favored by mountain bikers and riders who like to go on long rides in all kinds of weather conditions. This type of lubricant is very easy to apply and it provides superior protection from rusting or corrosion.
Dry lube works well when the weather is not too wet, but you can use wet lube even when it’s raining!
2. Wet lube:
Wet chain lubricants are meant for city roads and they provide maximum protection against rusting in areas with high humidity and rain.
This type of chain lube requires less maintenance so if you do not have a lot of time to clean your bicycle after every ride, this product might be the right choice for you!
3. Wax-based lube:
Wax-based lubricants are very popular in Europe . These products provide optimum protection against rust but they require more maintenance than dry or wet lube.
They work well for riders who like to ride their bicycle on long journeys, especially in rain and snow conditions.
4. Squirt lube:
This type of chain lube is very easy to use and provides users with maximum efficiency within minimum time! Squirt lubricant is efficient when you need your bike to be completely clean after every ride because it does not leave any kind of residues behind.
It can be used on motorcycles as well on bicycles, without making too much of a mess! This product is water based so if you want something that will last longer, wax might be the better choice!
5. Synthetic lube:
Last but not least, synthetic lubricants are the most expensive of all so if you are looking for maximum protection against rusting or corrosion without spending too much on your equipment, this might be the right type of chain lube for you.
These products work extremely well in wet conditions including rain and snow. They do require more frequent maintenance because they tend to attract more dust and dirt than other types of lubricant, but they are very efficient when it comes to protecting your equipment from damages caused due to water or humidity .
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to apply bike chain lube?
It’s important that you avoid applying too much oil before using it for the first time because its viscosity can make it difficult to spread it all over your drivetrain. A little amount of the product goes a long way! Here’s how you should use this type of lubricant :
1. Clean the chain thoroughly before applying any product, wiping off any dirt or mud with an old towel.
2. Apply some oil directly onto the chain and then let it sit for several minutes so that maximum viscosity of the lube will be reached . You can use your hands to do so by simply grabbing your bicycle’s chain and rotating it backwards!
3. Now wipe away excess oil with an old towel so that only a thin layer remains on the metal surface . This step is extremely important because if too much oil is applied , it will completely ruin the chain’s efficiency!
4. Use a brush or dry cloth to wipe away any excess oil around the drivetrain.
5. Your drivetrain is now clean, lubricated and ready for use ! Enjoy your ride!
6. After using your bicycle, it is crucial that you wash its chain after every ride in order to remove all kinds of residues that can accumulate over time , which slows down your bicycle’s performance considerably!
If you don’t have access to water just yet, feel free to apply some more lube on the chain because this action will do wonders for preserving your equipment against rusting or corrosion throughout time.
7. You are also recommended to perform deep cleaning on your bicycle once every six months to remove all kinds of residues that might have collected on its drivetrain during time . This is very important so you should not forget about this step!
8. Lastly, remember to check your bicycle’s lube levels regularly and top up if needed .
How often should I apply new lubricant?
Everyone has different opinions on how often they need to apply new lubricant but it really depends on the type of cycling you do.
If you love riding through mud or dirt more than anything else, then it makes more sense for you to use wet or wax-based lubes because these products are of course designed for people who want more protection against corrosion caused by humidity.
On the other hand, if drainage conditions are great on your everyday route, then you can use a dry chain lube instead because the dust will not accumulate as easily on your bike’s chain.
We recommend that everyone uses a dry or wet bike chain lube every time they ride their bicycle, but if you want to know how often you should apply it , here are some general guidelines:
1. If you don’t have enough free time and would prefer less maintenance over protection against corrosion caused by humidity , then choose wax-based lubricants.
Wax-based products tend to work better in terms of performance as well as efficiency when dealing with water compared to other types of bicycle lubricant.
2. If your cycling adventure path happens to be through dirt roads most of the times – meaning that drainage conditions are poor – then wet or oil-based lubricants are the most suitable products to use with your bicycle .
3. If you don’t want to clean and maintain your bicycle’s chain after every ride, then wax-based lubes will do its job perfectly!
Wax-based lubricants tend to be more efficient in terms of protecting your equipment against damages caused by humidity and this means that you’ll have a much lower chance of finding rust on your drivetrain.
4. Water-based products generally provide the best protection against corrosion and rust compared to dry and oil-based lubes: water is great at consistent evaporation while remaining extremely efficient when it comes to reducing friction between surfaces , so using this type of product will definitely improve the performance of your bicycle over time.
5. Size does matter! If you happen to have a huge bottle of lubricant, then using it once every two years might also be enough because the product will last for such a long period of time thanks to its highly efficient formula.
How To Choose The Right Bicycle Chain Lube?
With so many options available in “Chain Lubes” it becomes difficult to choose from. Here are some points that will help you decide which lube suits your bike.
!. Dry lubes are best for dusty rides. They don’t attract as much dust as other types of motorcycle chain lubricant do, which means that you won’t have to clean your drivetrain after each ride!
This is why dry lubricants are not the most efficient products when it comes to protection against corrosion caused by humidity but they are definitely great for dampening friction between surfaces .
2. On the other hand, wet or oil-based bicycle chain lube tends to be more efficient at preventing rust and corrosion compared to dry bike chain lubricants but the problem is that they tend to attract a lot of dirt!
If drainage conditions are poor on your everyday cycling path, then you should go with a wet or oil-based lubricant because it will help reduce friction between surfaces, but you will have to clean your entire drivetrain after every ride.
In short, choosing the best bicycle chain lubricant is all about finding a good balance between time spent cleaning after every ride and protection against corrosion caused by humidity! You’ll have to determine which type of lubricant matches your needs.
In any case, prioritize heavily where you’re going to use it most of the times because if you won’t be able to clean your drivetrain after every ride, then wet or wax-based lubricants will do a great job at preventing rust and dirt from sticking on your equipment over time!
If you still got some questions, don’t worry and leave a comment down below and I’ll try to answer as soon as possible.