When watching movies or television shows in high definition quality, most people go for the screen with high resolution. But, the audio quality is equally important. In this article we have covered some of the best 5.1 home theater system under 5000 that one can buy.
A home theatre system is not just about the audio but the experience. It allows the user to recreate a cinema-like experience at home and provides entertainment from the comfort of their own house.
The system will allow you to experience high-quality video and powerful audio, making you feel like you’re at the cinema. It is an ideal option for spending time with family and friends, on lazy Saturday evenings and watching a movie.
Nowadays, there are several home theatre systems available for different prices and are pretty affordable. It is not that costly. A good home theatre could come in under 5000 but for a better experience you can even consider 7.1 home theater system which are a little costlier.
- 1. Zebronics ZEB-BT6590RUCF Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
- 2. Krisons Polo Red 5.1 Bluetooth Home Theater : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
- 3. TRONICA Version:1 Atom Series LED Spectrum 5.1 Home Theater System
- 4. IKALL IK222 5.1 Home Theater Systems : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
- 5. Tronica Super King : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
- 6. iBall Booster BTH – 5.1 Channel Multimedia Bluetooth Speakers
- 7. Philips Heart Beat SPA-3800B 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
- 8. iBELL IBL2039 DLX 5.1 Bluetooth Home Theater Speaker System
- 9. Impex 5.1 BRIO 45 W Multimedia Bluetooth Speaker System : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
- 10. F&D F700UF 5.1 Multimedia Speakers : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
- Buyer’s Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000 In 2023
1. Zebronics ZEB-BT6590RUCF Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
The speaker from Zebronics is a 5.1 channel multimedia speaker set. System’s design is very modern, with a premium front panel and glossy lines that accentuate the interior of any household. It has an LED display, which shows information regarding the connectivity.
These speakers offer a frequency from 40 Hz to 20 kHz and a Bluetooth Frequency of 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz.
It provides crisp and clear audio with defined highs, lows, mids, and treble and the device has a Power sensitivity of 80 dB/mv, making it a perfect option for all bass heads.
The speakers are versatile and offer a wide range of connectivity options, including Bluetooth function, USB input, Aux input, and SD / MMC card support.
This product comes with a warranty of one year and has inbuilt FM radio to listen to your favourite channels on the radio. The fully functional remote control allows you to control playback from the comfort of your couch.
- The speakers offer clear and crisp audio.
- The connectivity options include USB input, AUX input and SD or MMC card.
- It has a very modern and stylish design, which accentuates the interior of the room.
- A user-friendly remote control to control playback from the comfort of the couch.
- It includes an inbuilt FM radio
- The LED display, which shows information regarding the connectivity
- The surround sound offered is perfect.
- The display is very prone to damage.
- The bass quality is very poor and not upto the standard.
2. Krisons Polo Red 5.1 Bluetooth Home Theater : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
Krisons are one of the best 5.1 home theatre systems under 5000. It comes with five satellite speakers and a subwoofer that enables a theatrical effect at home.
The system’s design is very stylish with a colour combination of black and red, and it indeed blends with the interior of the house. It has an inbuilt USB socket for you just to plug in and play your favourite numbers when it comes to connectivity.
You can connect the speakers with any LED TV, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Tablet, PC, all Mp3 devices and gaming consoles via an AUX-IN socket through a 3.5 mm jack.
Moreover, the system is very compact-sized, with its sleek and attractive polo red colour can be placed in any corner of the room as per convenience.
Lastly, it includes an in-built FM with preset channels and automatic and manual tuning to enjoy music. You can easily change the tracks of the FM or adjust the volume while listening via a wireless remote control from the comfort of your spot.
- The system’s design is very sleek and attractive, and the colour combination complements the decor of the house.
- It is a very compact sized speaker so that it won’t take up lots of space.
- The inbuilt FM allows you to listen to your favourite song by automatic and manual tuning.
- A budget-friendly product.
- It offers multiple connectivity options.
- The technology used in the speaker is outdated.
- Poor sound quality
3. TRONICA Version:1 Atom Series LED Spectrum 5.1 Home Theater System
The tronica home theatre system is one of the best in terms of sound quality. It delivers a total of 45 Watts, with its 5.1 surround system having 5 watts per channel and 20 watts for the subwoofer. The speakers are very versatile.
It offers Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to connect most Bluetooth devices to stream music wirelessly.
Also, it includes an in-built FM radio allowing you to tune your favourite FM channel. Additional input has USB drive and SD card slots, and you can connect AUX devices, the jack on front or Audio IN ports on the rear side.
When it comes to the system’s design, it’s very sleek and shiny, with its overall black finish and spectrum LED making the interior of the room look beautiful.
The home theatre can be used straight out of the box by connecting a few cables and powering it up!
- The speakers are very versatile, and you can stream wireless music through Bluetooth connectivity.
- It has an inbuilt FM radio, and the Antenna lead is provided for better FM reception.
- The speakers offer high sound quality.
- The multiple connectivity options offered are Bluetooth, SD card, Pen Drive, and AUX.
- The design of the system is trendy and attractive, and it complements the decor of the house.
- The cables provided are not of very high quality.
4. IKALL IK222 5.1 Home Theater Systems : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
The IKALL 5.1 home theatre system is affordable with various input sources like Bluetooth, USB, FM Radio, AUX-IN. It is compatible with your Mobile Phone, Tablets, PCs, Television and many more.
It includes five satellite speakers and a subwoofer that provides high bass and clear, crisp sound. When it comes to the system’s design, it’s a European design with an attractive look and superior performance.
It offers multiple sources and provides streaming of wireless music via Bluetooth. You can install it quickly, and you just have to plug in and enjoy it.
- The European and attractive design of the speakers blends with the interior of the households.
- It allows wireless streaming of music via Bluetooth.
- The speakers are compatible with various devices like Mobile phones, Tablets, PCs, Television and many more.
- It comes with a wireless remote control.
- The combination of 5 satellites and a subwoofer offers clear, crisp and high-quality sound.
- Installation of the system is very easy.
- It has a very high and mighty bass.
- The speakers are of average quality.
- The technology used is quite outdated.
5. Tronica Super King : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
Tronica Super King Series is one of the most budget-friendly products and can be bought for under 5000. It consists of a massive subwoofer and five satellite speakers delivering incredible sound quality.
The 5.1 channels provide a 360-degree sound which offers excellent sound quality when watching movies or playing video games.
Multiple connectivity options provided by the speakers are Bluetooth, USB, SD Card, AUX, and FM Radio. All connectivity options are enclosed in the subwoofer.
Build quality is very high, and it has everything you may need to experience a cinema. Moreover, it also supports Pendrive, SD card, FM, mobile, AUX and Bluetooth.
The speaker includes FM radio with channels and offers automatic and manual tuning.
- The speakers produce clear, detailed sound.
- It offers plenty of connectivity options.
- Budget-friendly product.
- It has a fully functional remote control, which allows you to control the entire system from the comfort of the couch.
- The combination of 5 satellite speakers and a 4″ subwoofer enables users to experience cinema-like effects.
- The components of the speakers are of high quality.
- One of the features includes an inbuilt FM with automatic and manual tuning.
- Low sound quality.
- The build quality could have been better, and it is of very low quality.
6. iBall Booster BTH – 5.1 Channel Multimedia Bluetooth Speakers
iBall Booster is perfect for those who want to get the most out of their listening experience. It produces high-quality audio and is simple to connect to a PC, MP3 player, Walkman, and other devices.
The advanced Bluetooth 4.0 Technology improves the audio transfer by allowing users to stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
With its 5.1 Channel, the speakers provide high power output and low contrast frequency reducing the vibrations and improving audio quality.
It comes with a fully functional remote control which allows the users to control the entire system efficiently. Home theatre system can be used for residential and commercial use, offering superior sound quality.
The LED display shows information regarding the details of the current playlist and connectivity and provides an enhanced visual appeal.
It also provides detailed information about the volume level as well as the settings and modes used.
- The Bluetooth connectivity allows users to stream music wirelessly through any Bluetooth enabled device
- The combination of satellite speakers with a subwoofer ensures high sound quality.
- A fully functional remote allows the user to operate the entire system.
- The home theatre system has a classy and elegant look that adds an aesthetic appeal to the room.
- You can use the speakers for commercial or residential use.
- It has very poor and low bass.
- The quality of the remote is very poor.
- It doesn’t have the wifi connectivity option.
7. Philips Heart Beat SPA-3800B 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
If you want to have exceptional sound quality, then go for the Philips heartbeat, as the speakers are designed to give the desired sound quality for playing music, videos, games, movies, and many more.
It offers an overall output of 28W and has Bluetooth connectivity. These speakers are compatible with mobile phones, MAC and PC.
The speakers provide USB and SD card slots for photos and music playback so that the user can easily enjoy the convenience and fun of accessing more music and pictures via the USB and SD card slots.
Design of the system is a compact design, and it weighs barely 4 kg. It can be carried to the desired location without any problem.
Additionally, it includes an inbuilt FM tuner that allows the users to enjoy their favourite songs or news directly from the radio station by simply tuning into the radio station.
It has an overall output of 3000 Watts and includes accessories like Remote control, User Manual, Warranty Card, 2 RCA to stereo.
- It offers Bluetooth connectivity.
- The design of the speakers is compact, making them lightweight and portable.
- The speakers are versatile and can be used for playing music, videos, games, movies, and many more
- The speakers can be connected with multimedia, such as MP3 player, PC, TV, CD, DVD.
- The inbuilt FM tuner allows the user to tune into their favourite radio channels.
- It has easy file transferability and can be done via USB and SD card slots.
- The output audio provided by the speakers is very low.
- There’s a distortion and vibration in the sound quality.
- Speakers provide only average quality of bass.
8. iBELL IBL2039 DLX 5.1 Bluetooth Home Theater Speaker System
iBell is a pretty new brand, but the build quality is excellent and creates value for money. The Ibell IBL2039 DLX has a premium red look with coloured stripes on the driver and a glossy finish on the front with iBell branding.
With its 5.1 channel speakers, it provides superior sound quality. It is an excellent product under the budget whose outer body is made of hard plastic except for the subwoofer made of wood.
It has a total output power of 45 W, and the satellite comes with a 3-inch audio driver, and the subwoofer is a 5.25-inch driver.
The technology used is the latest Bluetooth 4.0, and it provides seamless connectivity and playback.
You can connect the devices to Bluetooth, USB, SD, MMC, and AUX. You can also connect DVDs via RCA cable.
The range of the Bluetooth is up to 10 meters, and it allows playing music from any corner of the room. Lastly, it has a fully functional remote control that gives a very premium look to the system.
- The red colours provide a very classy look to the speaker with a glossy finish on the front with iBell branding.
- It provides a superior quality of sound.
- It includes an inbuilt FM radio.
- A fully functional remote is provided to control the entire system.
- The range of the Bluetooth extends up to 10 meters.
- It offers various connectivity options like Bluetooth, USB, Radio, SD card, and DVD 5.1
- The speakers use the latest Bluetooth 4.0 and allow wireless streaming of music.
- The FM quality is not good.
- The bass quality is not up to the mark of 5.1 multimedia speakers.
9. Impex 5.1 BRIO 45 W Multimedia Bluetooth Speaker System : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
One of the simplest-looking and sophisticated home theatre systems available is the Impex 5.1 Brio.
The speakers blend with the household’s interior with its fully matte black exterior with pointed surroundings and provide the best entertainment with its 5.1 channel multimedia speakers and 5.2-inch subwoofer, providing an overall output of 50 W.
This home theatre is heavy and robust and offers high sound quality. Speakers are compatible with multiple digital devices and can be connected through Bluetooth, USB, MMC, SD and AUX. It includes an inbuilt FM tuner, which allows the users to adjust their channels.
The speaker comes with a fully functional remote, enabling the user to set their speakers and control the system from the comfort of their couch.
Unfortunately, it does not have a display, though you can handle it through a voice prompt. Also, the subwoofer includes a physical button that you can use to change modes and control the volume.
- The design of the speakers is sophisticated yet simple, and it blends with the interior of the room.
- The 5.1 Channel speakers provide a perfect theatre-like experience.
- It offers multiple connectivity options. Some of them include Bluetooth, USB, MMC, SD and AUX.
- It has a fully functional remote control.
- The 5.1 multimedia speakers and woofers provide high sound quality.
- It has an inbuilt FM radio.
- It does not have a display.
10. F&D F700UF 5.1 Multimedia Speakers : Best 5.1 Home Theater System Under 5000
The speakers come with 4 Speakers, a Central Satellite, and one Subwoofer, and it is one of the best under the given price range.
When it comes to the system’s design, it is simple yet elegant and compliments your living room, and enhances the décor of your house.
You can connect the multimedia via USB/SD card, MP3 player, PC, TV, FM, CD, DVD. You just have to plug it in and play!
- The design of the speakers is simple yet elegant.
- It offers premium sound quality.
- The speakers offer great playability and easy connectivity.
- The bass quality is not up to the standard.
These were the list of few 5.1 home theatres systems which can be purchased under 5000. The list will help you narrow down your choices and make an ideal purchasing decision.
Home theatre systems are innovative inventions that are getting adopted by all. The increase in its popularity has given rise to many products under different price ranges and other brands.
In the end, it usually comes to the user preference and requirement. Also, the amount of money required to spend on the system.
Here are a few essential factors that you should consider before investing. It would be best if you considered these factors before buying a new one. They are as follows:-
As technology gradually advances day by day, the advancement in the entertainment sector also increases. The home theatre system is no different, and there are various systems for different purposes but, one cannot buy each unit, and it is not affordable for everyone.
Instead of single units, you can look for a sound system that covers all entertainment sectors like movies, sports, music, live concert, and gaming.
But, if you only want to listen to music and play games, you can buy a system with few speakers. So, when purchasing a home theatre system, look for your purpose and need and then spend your money consciously.
The purpose and budget will help in choosing an ideal home theatre system.
You should set a budget limit before looking for a home theatre system as it will make your selection efficient and narrow down your options as there’s a vast number of products that will often leave you puzzled.
Generally, as much as you spend on that many features and better sound quality, you will get.
Space plays a vital role in selecting the home theatre system as it is essential to consider your available space.
Say you have a small or average-sized room, and you want to buy a 7.1 home theatre system, which is not recommended as it would produce a loud sound which would be annoying, you should opt for a home theatre package that uses bookshelf sized speakers.
For a spacious room, the 7.1 setup is an ideal option. Generally, You should have a room of 15 feet long, 10 feet wide, and 8 feet ceiling height for setting a sound system setup with a couple of speakers.
The speakers referred to as 2.0 means two speakers, and 2.1 means two speakers and a subwoofer. By 3, it means two front speakers and one central channel.
And the 3.1 channel has two additional speakers. And it goes on with the increase in the channel number. One should consider the previous factors before selecting the channel for the home theatre system.
Look for a system with user-friendly remote control. It must be easy to use and universal, as it will allow you to control your entire speaker system.
Invest a little more to have a good quality cable as the low quality will hammer down your experience.
Electronic devices are not easy to install. It takes lots of time and effort to install them. Also, the installation must be proper.
If you’re looking for a home theatre system that is easy to install, then you should buy a home theatre in the box, as it includes everything you need to set up the system very quickly.
One should remember these points before investing in a new system or upgrading their current one. Overall, it depends on the user preference and budget. So, whatever suits you the best. Go for it!
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
What brands are best for buying a home theatre system?
There are various brands in the market, but a brand offering a high-quality product will fall into the best brand category.
It is recommended to choose a system with the same brand. But if you’re building your theatre system, then you mix and match the brands accordingly. Usually, it is recommended to buy the system from Bose, Sony, and JBL as they are world-class premium brands.
Is having a warranty on the product important?
Yes, purchasing from an authorized dealer and well-known brand is essential as in case of any problem, your phone and email support from authorized dealers.
What is a 5.1 home theatre system?
The 5.1 speaker system contains four bookshelf speakers and one central channel speaker. It provides high quality of sound and gives more power and bass.
The 5.1 speaker system can be paired with LED TVs for a better experience. The 5.1 home theatre system is suitable for large rooms.
Is 5.1 a better option?
Yes, the 5.1 has become the benchmark for home theatre sound, as it offers far more impressive and immersive sound quality than a regular 2.1 channel.
The 5.1 system has become increasingly popular, and nowadays, most people prefer the 5.1 setups. So, Yes, it is a better option.
What components do I need to set up the home theatre system?
The components required are as follows:-
Tv or video projector
Antenna, cables, satellite box
A disc player
The home theatre system is becoming increasingly popular, and people nowadays use it to create a miniature replica of a movie theatre at home. While some people look for many details before diving into purchasing, others just want to buy it quickly.
Most systems offer various features and functionality, and it becomes increasingly challenging to choose from the array of products available in the market.
To help you narrow down your options, we’ve collected a list of the best 5.1 home theatre systems under 5000 with their features, information, advantages, and disadvantages, which will help users make an ideal purchasing decision!